Welcome To aBlackWeb

is this a red flag for you?

Should you avoid those that cant hold friendships with ppl for 10 yrs or more?

• Yes

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Eh....

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Don't know a single soul longer than 10 yrs? I mean I'm not super social butterfly and consider myself a solitary creature but even I have friends longer than that, so yeah, I might kinda agree with that statement, I might even make sure they don't ever find out where I live.

Nah. But people with 0-1 friend I have to side eye. They will tend to be clingy or antisocial.

No. Friendships naturally end.

I don't know anybody I would consider my friend for 10+ years.

When i say friend, I mean someone that would help me hide a body. Someone I can borrow money from. Someone I would let watch my kids.

A lot of my oldest friends (and newer friends) are either dead or living a lifestyle I can't really be present for. But with that said I have some old ass friends that I don't have to see or talk to every day, month or even years but when it's on it's on.

I just hung out with some old heads from high school the other day and the love was there 100%.

I say all that to say I disagree but I kinda agree as well. The people you really gotta be wary of are the ones that don't have any friends at all. That shit happens for a reason.

Only way I'd see it as a flag is if they’ve all seemed to have ended due to some type of drama or issue. If it was caused due to time or just drifting a part then no because that can happen.

So what's joe clark jr doing
Walking around and asking all potential new friends
If they got homies longer than a decade? Kmt foh

I'm antisocial to the point where I really despise people and even I have cats I've been friends with for 40+ years. I was just kicking it with the homie from way back in the 4th grade about a week ago talmbout when I finally touch down in Tha D it's on and poppin. Same with my white homies I've known since the 5th grade, they're the same way; when I get back I'mma swing up to Saginaw and they're gonna meet me there to kick it. Got two I've known literally since we were in diapers that I'm still good friends with. All these are cats that got my back, no questions asked and I got theirs.

No that's stupid. Having lifelong friendships is more of a luxury than ppl think.

If someone had no close friends or close relationships I'd think it was a flag tho.

Back