Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is This A Reach? PT2

Man i tell you, these convos go nowhere lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao.
Back on topic.

I don't really care about this picture either. I won't lie, part of me does think there's people trying to do away with masculinity and make everything more feminine. It just doesn't bother me if other men are down with that, it's their choice.

That being said, Majors is just doing fashion/cosplay and the stylist even confirmed who he modeled it after. Don't see the issue here.

No homo, can’t even front, that nigga sexy..

Like..I’m sorry, he’s legit marketable to a wide variety of people if done right and if his team plays it’s cards right. He is on the cusp of black male superstardom. Let that nigga eat and become who he is destined to be.

Look beyond your own ego and look at the bigger picture.
Bro….just be free

Anime/Japanese manga where they purposely dress men like women and you don’t know if it’s a man or women is not the best argument to have on your side.

But we know that character is a man right. Ain’t his name Flamingo something? So you saying flamingos are emasculated?

Back on topic.

I don't really care about this picture either. I won't lie, part of me does think there's people trying to do away with masculinity and make everything more feminine. It just doesn't bother me if other men are down with that, it's their choice.

That being said, Majors is just doing fashion/cosplay and the stylist even confirmed who he modeled it after. Don't see the issue here.

I don’t really have an huge issue with it either because I understand the motivation behind why it could be accepted. It’s flagrant. It’s excessive. It’s boastful. So I’m not necessarily angry at it. To me. It’s like when Cam wore the color pink all those years ago. However, there’s always going to be a cause to pause for us as black men when it comes down to how our images are pushed out. Jonathan Majors does not represent all black men. However, he is putting an image out there based on whatever desires his heart has. So again, we as black men are allowed to feel some type of way based on the images that are put out and what those images can represent.

This crazy.

If niggaz wanna be fashionable, let them live.

He doing more then enough 'masculine' roles to balance it out....

Shit 😫🤦🏿‍♂️

have you ever considered that this typa shit is in THIS era now too?

It's plenty niggas that are into what i feel like is weirdo fashion shit that I would never even consider rockin myself. People can wear whatever they want tho. If it aint for you it aint for you who gives a shit? Who is this really affecting?

I aint googling it but im sure dude has mad other magazine covers not on this typa shit but yall wanna take this joint and run with it lol

Bruh, this has been a running joke for NBA niggas when they arrive to the arena for years now.................... :hahaha:

Back