Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is This A Reach? PT2

have you ever considered that this typa shit is in THIS era now too?

It's plenty niggas that are into what i feel like is weirdo fashion shit that I would never even consider rockin myself. People can wear whatever they want tho. If it aint for you it aint for you who gives a shit? Who is this really affecting?

I aint googling it but im sure dude has mad other magazine covers not on this typa shit but yall wanna take this joint and run with it lol
Right, one big ass coincidence…

Maybe if the designer didn't say that they were LITERALLY going for a Dofi from One Piece look
ea1ad6bd4c5c23fa9d6d1c57298a90eb8c88325cr1-561-555v2_uhq.jpg

These is def some repressed homosexuality on this forum.

No homo, can’t even front, that nigga sexy..

Like..I’m sorry, he’s legit marketable to a wide variety of people if done right and if his team plays it’s cards right. He is on the cusp of black male superstardom. Let that nigga eat and become who he is destined to be.

Look beyond your own ego and look at the bigger picture.

And another thing, black people have our own idea of what is masculinity. So when Hollywood or other entities look to take a black man or women beyond the support of the black audience they open them up to all sorts of ideas of being and existing. because they move beyond what we feel is comfortable, we feel like it’s an attack against us because we feel like if it ain’t us, it ain’t positive.

Well based on that logic given that one is just a one off magazine cover vs Rick James who openly wore what many would consider effeminate or women's clothes the vast majority of his career you saying he was "just dressing for his era" actually doesn't line up. You should be more disturbed at him than the magazine
Why not?

have you ever considered that this typa shit is in THIS era now too?

It's plenty niggas that are into what i feel like is weirdo fashion shit that I would never even consider rockin myself. People can wear whatever they want tho. If it aint for you it aint for you who gives a shit? Who is this really affecting?

I aint googling it but im sure dude has mad other magazine covers not on this typa shit but yall wanna take this joint and run with it lol

I gave up trying to figure out "fashion" when niggas started wearing skinny jeans from the women's section of Express in the late 2000s. Niggas been wearing weird shit every decade/era you can think of.

I gave up trying to figure out "fashion" when niggas started wearing skinny jeans from the women's section of Express in the late 2000s. Niggas been wearing weird shit every decade/era you can think of.

Never understood that metrosexual shit either but if thats what folks are into go for it. As long as you aint hurting nobody do what makes you happy *shrugs*

I asked who was being hurt/affected by this and never got an answer

Never understood that metrosexual shit either but if thats what folks are into go for it. As long as you aint hurting nobody do what makes you happy *shrugs*

I asked who was being hurt/affected by this and never got an answer

Same people who got hurt by that Rihanna cover. People whose masculinity aint as secure as they want it to be.

No homo, can’t even front, that nigga sexy..

Like..I’m sorry, he’s legit marketable to a wide variety of people if done right and if his team plays it’s cards right. He is on the cusp of black male superstardom. Let that nigga eat and become who he is destined to be.

Look beyond your own ego and look at the bigger picture.

dafuq_pause.gif

That stylist look a little you know….

Lol nah for real though why are you hoteps against anything lbgqt existing in public spaces? Like it’s gonna be a lot of lbgqt black oeople who are pro black. But you literally against how they live life? Do hoteps really want a strong black community?

Back