Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is This A Reach? PT2

Lol nah for real though why are you hoteps against anything lbgqt existing in public spaces? Like it’s gonna be a lot of lbgqt black oeople who are pro black. But you literally against how they live life? Do hoteps really want a strong black community?
I believe in live and let live so I have no issues with that community.

Bro is a sexy black man, the way white folks looked at Fabio. Like he that type of sex symbol where he’s not over the top attractive so he’s non threatening to men. So men can have him around and not feel threatened, like, he the type that brings the girls around but they won’t all be obsessed with him so you can eat offa the meal he brings.

And he’s not too attractive that a woman can fantasize about him and their own insecurities don’t prevent them from believing he would want them and be loyal to them.

At the same time he has a great body and is approachable. He’s like the best friend men would want and the man women wish they had. It makes him a sexy…..mysterious but familiar dude.

And I’m completely hetero..I’m just objective.

Maybe if the designer didn't say that they were LITERALLY going for a Dofi from One Piece look
ea1ad6bd4c5c23fa9d6d1c57298a90eb8c88325cr1-561-555v2_uhq.jpg

These is def some repressed homosexuality on this forum.

Anime/Japanese manga where they purposely dress men like women and you don’t know if it’s a man or women is not the best argument to have on your side.

Maybe if the designer didn't say that they were LITERALLY going for a Dofi from One Piece look
ea1ad6bd4c5c23fa9d6d1c57298a90eb8c88325cr1-561-555v2_uhq.jpg

These is def some repressed homosexuality on this forum.

My first thought was to shout out One Piece, Doffy, GOda

The GOAT manga and anime once again making waves

Aliens if you reading this, give us 2...3 more years tops

One Piece is crazy overrated. It just has longevity so people praise it. I mean it's good but Full Metal clears it, easily.

Back