Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is This A Reach? PT2

View attachment 1027364

is any of this being done in this situation or the asap one??
to make a man feel less male by taking away his power and confidence:
But another man in his forties, whose in-laws are rich, finds it hard to acceptgifts from them: "I feel emasculated in that old-fashioned role of provider.”
I think that may be a step forward, to have people other than women projecttheir desire onto you without feeling it emasculates you.

to make a man feel less male by taking away his power and confidence:
But another man in his forties, whose in-laws are rich, finds it hard to acceptgifts from them: "I feel emasculated in that old-fashioned role of provider.”
I think that may be a step forward, to have people other than women projecttheir desire onto you without feeling it emasculates you.

ok so emasculation isnt some catch-all definition, it's based on how the person feels?

Is it hard to imagine that some niggas can do all this shit yall frown upon and think is weird and they still feel just as masculine?

I’m shaking my head because number 1 it was the era and number 2 you’re using exceptions to justify a larger issue.

have you ever considered that this typa shit is in THIS era now too?

It's plenty niggas that are into what i feel like is weirdo fashion shit that I would never even consider rockin myself. People can wear whatever they want tho. If it aint for you it aint for you who gives a shit? Who is this really affecting?

I aint googling it but im sure dude has mad other magazine covers not on this typa shit but yall wanna take this joint and run with it lol

Back