Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is There A Particular Race, Ethnicity, Nationality That U Can’t (Won’t) Rock With?

I’ll just say some key words

South Asia
Cow
Game of Cricket

Look, I had enough with trying to deal with them niggas when I first got into the mortgage business back in '02 that I forever look at them muhfuckas as pathological liars. Plus, the first crib my wife and I rented together right before we got married was owned by some of them niggas. Turns out they never got permission to rent the condo out despite telling us repeatedly that everything was fine. We ended up being forced out by the condo association after only 6-7 months living there.

That’s all I see where I stay now

You ever been to Las Colinas?

Same with out here. The city of Canton right next to where we live is overrun by them niggas. Before I left MI, Canton was all farmland and forests and shit. Now it's these pop-up subdivisions with a grip of red-dots in them.

Last edited:
🤝🏾

Even the ones that are relatively cool, are still crazy racist and wouldn’t hesitate to through you under the bus for Israel.

Don’t ever forget it.
Are those the ones who do that weird, pedophilic, oral-copulation, circumcision shit on infant boys?

And that’s the part of Irving that made me dislike them.

I used to work in Las Colinas at the Sams Club off 635 and MacArthur when I was 19

I got stories for days about them and my TERRIBLE interactions with them.

I had complained about them moving to the city I live in now in North Forth lololololol

They are the second largest immigrant group in Texas.

Same with out here. The city of Canton right next to where we live is overrun by them niggas. Before I left MI, Canton was all farmland and forests and shit. Now it's these pop-up subdivisions with a grip of red-dots in them.

And that’s the part of Irving that made me dislike them.

I used to work in Las Colinas at the Sams Club off 635 and MacArthur when I was 19

I got stories for days about them and my TERRIBLE interactions with them.

I had complained about them moving to the city I live in now in North Forth lololololol

They are the second largest immigrant group in Texas.

This seems to be a universal problem lol

🤝🏾

Even the ones that are relatively cool, are still crazy racist and wouldn’t hesitate to throw you under the bus for Israel.

Don’t ever forget it.

Just to explain the nosign... Hasids and ultra-orthodox jews don't fuck with Zionism at all. They're barely tolerated by Netenyahu's govt.

One place I won't go is India , it's to messy . Nothing against the people

nothing against the people??? The people shit on the side of the road like it's 24AD, not 2024. And they fuckin won't quit doing it either. Niggas got a toilet in the house but utterly refuse to use it.

Do I hafta post the singing dookie video again???

One day I was unemployed and just roaming around the neighborhood library. I came across the jewish studies section and came across a series of books that the jews consider sacred called "The Talmud". I'd heard of the Talmud but this was my first time seeing it with my own eyes.

It's a series of texts, like an Encyclopedia set. There's at least 20 volumes.

I flipped through it and every single page was a different way to rip somebody off. No exaggeration. jewish (spelled with a lowercase "j") people have mastered the art of ripping people off. And if you call them out they will call you anti-Semitic and try to cancel you.

That's why I can't rock with Kanye because he won't come out and denounce all jewish people, Kanye is wishy washy in his criticism of jewish people.

If you ever get the opportunity, check out the Talmud, it's a jewish text, a series of books, that instructs the reader how to swindle people.
Are those the ones who do that weird, pedophilic, oral-copulation, circumcision shit on infant boys?

New law requiring all Louisiana public schools to display the Ten Commandments in classrooms

Oh!

They lil babylonian talmud tells us exactly how they feel.

Back