Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is There A Particular Race, Ethnicity, Nationality That U Can’t (Won’t) Rock With?

Gypsy's can't be trusted either.

We used to live aroudn the corner from a hospital in Phoenix on 91st Ave and Thomas that a particular Gypsy family used to go to whenever someone gets hurt, is sick, etc. When any of their names pop up, a call goes out to every security guard to be on alert 'cause that whole family has been caught trying to steal shit from the hospital while being seen. I remember sitting in the room with my wife while her foot was getting bandaged up from an injury when a nurse stuck her head in the door and said to the doc "the <insert name> family is here!" then ran out the door. He then explained the situation with them like "if it ain't bolted to the floor, they've probably tried to swipe it at least once, kids too".

We used to live aroudn the corner from a hospital in Phoenix on 91st Ave and Thomas that a particular Gypsy family used to go to whenever someone gets hurt, is sick, etc. When any of their names pop up, a call goes out to every security guard to be on alert 'cause that whole family has been caught trying to steal shit from the hospital while being seen. I remember sitting in the room with my wife while her foot was getting bandaged up from an injury when a nurse stuck her head in the door and said to the doc "the <insert name> family is here!" then ran out the door. He then explained the situation with them like "if it ain't bolted to the floor, they've probably tried to swipe it at least once, kids too".
usually the Mama Gypsy has alot of kids by different men..... the children usually are not good in school.... most of them get a disability check & like you said they all steal.... not the type of people you want near you.

Back