Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is The Step-Father Wrong in This? Let's Talk About It

Idk bout right or wrong, but I couldnt act outwardly petty like that and publicly throw a fit on some im not coming to the wedding.

Lmao at her saying her dad should give her away, and me begging that maybe both of us should. Shit sound super desperate.

This dont mean I wont feel how he feeling though. Ill note all that shit and my relationship with everyone will be super different going forward.

I saw this earlier...... I'd still pay for the wedding, but I'd step afterwards.

You not gonna threaten me with divorce for expressing my feelings. And you not gonna attack me for having them.

Just like she had to repair shit with her blood dad. She gonna have to repair shit with me for that crap she pulled. I might still show up considering I paid for the shit.... But that shit was too deep to brush off.

He wasn’t good enough for child support

“we don’t need him we have you”

now it’s different

Reactions: GNS
He abandoned them.

To be real. You don’t get to pick and choose when to be daddy

but I get it.

Fuck all of them

To be clear I meant that to make it seem like the step-dad was being unreasonable in that situation and to make it seem like HE is the one that's fuckin up the wedding... THAT's what was crazy to me lol

To be clear I meant that to make it seem like the step-dad was being unreasonable in that situation and to make it seem like HE is the one that's fuckin up the wedding... THAT's what was crazy to me lol

my bad

Man... that’s tough. This dude stepped up. I wanna say there’s more to the story cuz I can’t see how she would want her biological to walk her down the aisle and he was NEVER involved. I’d like to think they had some form of relationship.

I would call her bluff on the divorce. She is a stay at home mom that relies on him. She would be more hurt then dude if they split. But I wouldnt pay the full amount. Have the father do it since he wants to be included.

Back