Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Anyway this move goes beyond the average square mind to fully comprehend outside of the superficial optics
But anyone who knows...game,GAME....gotta admit Tariq is indeed a "mack master" and knows his "bottoms"...lol

Anyway this move goes beyond the average square mind to fully comprehend outside of the superficial optics
But anyone who knows...game,GAME....gotta admit Tariq is indeed " mack master" and know his "bottoms"...lol
Riiiight. Somehow giving away 5 stacks has a sinister underlying meaning huh? But you wildly compared him to Rush Limbaugh and other white supremacists. He's not donating shit to anybody tho.

Riiiight. Somehow giving away 5 stacks has a sinister underlying meaning huh? But you wildly compared him to Rush Limbaugh and other white supremacists. He's not donating shit to anybody tho.

Didn't say it was ""sinister"". I said it was GAME
And I'm "comparing" in the sense that ultimately they are all race hustlers, history pimps who are (relative) well spoken orators that know how to exploit and manipulate the emotional heart strings of their chosen marks.

I stand by that

Didn't say it was ""sinister"". I said it was GAME
And I'm "comparing" in the sense that ultimately they are all race hustlers, history pimps who are (relative) well spoken orators that know how to exploit and manipulate the emotional heart strings of their chosen marks.

I stand by that
How about this.... if he is what you say then i say Tariq is a necessary "race hustler". His race hustling is needed. You think its unneeded, you would prefer Tariq not do it and allow this kind of behavior to continue...

ETGoUGJXkAEVUaZ.jpg:large

Those "Christians" were going out of their way to support Asian restaurants. Maybe other goofy negroes would go out and do the same because we're naturally kind hearted ppl who ignore racism from other minorities

Should Tariq NOT check them on the anti blackness coming from the Asian community?

I think its necessary that we know these people aren't our allies and act as enemies, don't you? @a.mann

How about this.... if he is what you say then i say Tariq is a necessary "race hustler". His race hustling is needed. You think its unneeded, you would prefer Tariq not do it and allow this kind of behavior to continue...

ETGoUGJXkAEVUaZ.jpg:large

Those "Christians" were going out of their way to support Asian restaurants. Maybe other goofy negroes would go out and do the same because we're naturally kind hearted ppl who ignore racism from other minorities

Should Tariq NOT check them on the anti blackness coming from the Asian community?

I think its necessary that we know these people aren't our allies and act as enemies, don't you? @a.mann

Fuck them AsianS

But dude goes to racism on everything even when not needed

Back