Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

EXACTLY

Over the years I've seen the dude bounce from one failed hustle to the next..rapper, singer, wannabe pimp, mack, relationship expert and now race hustler...which as others have correctly pointed out IS indeed the most lucrative
Besides Tariq who else in that lane is rich?

Besides Tariq who else in that lane is rich?

Honestly?
The Sean Hannitys,, Rush Limbaughs
Anyone who has been REALLY been paying attention, will take note that he and a few others in the "conscious community" basically copied their entire style

And no @IC_Refugee

I AM NOT, comparing Tariq to these white men in the literal sense, just (objectively) noting they all use the very same "technique" of exploiting their targeted demographic righteous indignation and keeping them in a perpetual state of outrage

And again, I'll say I don't "abhor" Tariq,
Just what he has come to represent. Bloodsucker of the poor

Yes, he says all the right things about race, injustice and economic equality. Even the ( token) things he m does to keep up the farce

Even still.....This man IS NOT serious.

In essence he IS political satire, but you guys who are hardcore, blind loyal devoted followers don't get it.
It's sad really....fact is he is just a smarter, entertaining and more cunning Umar

You all waiting on Tariq to do something of true substance to affect change in the black plight. It'll never happen

Regardless of who wins this up coming election, Tariq will be there, yet again in 4 years now telling you all not to vote and you vote doesn't matter.
He doesn't want change....He doesn't want race harmony. Why would he??

Where would that leave him????

Honestly?
Anyone who has been REALLY been paying attention, will take note that he and a few others in the "conscious community" basically copied their entire style

And no @IC_Refugee

I AM NOT, comparing Tariq to these white men in the literal sense, just (objectively) noting they all use the very same "technique" of exploiting their targeted demographic righteous indignation and keeping them in a perpetual state of outrage
Yeah if you’re a white supremacy sympathizer it’s lucrative.

And again, I'll say I don't "abhor" Tariq,
Just what he has come to represent. Bloodsucker of the poor

Yes, he says all the right things about race, injustice and economic equality. Even the ( token) things he m does to keep up the farce

Even still.....This man IS NOT serious.

In essence he IS political satire, but you guys who are hardcore, blind loyal devoted followers don't get it.
It's sad really....fact is he is just a smarter, entertaining and more cunning Umar

You all waiting on Tariq to do something of true substance to affect change in the black plight. It'll never happen

Regardless of who wins this up coming election, Tariq will be there, yet again in 4 years now telling you all not to vote and you vote doesn't matter.
He doesn't want change....He doesn't want race harmony. Why would he??

Where would that leave him????
My god! You feel strongly about him. Like whoa. I'm not trying to change your mind but a "blood sucker of the poor" is just a false description of that man AND his followers. He doesn't put a gun to people's head to donate. Ppl have free will and obviously wouldn't give beyond their means. I have only donated likes to his videos/tweets. Supporting doesn't cost a dime. Its almost as if you're calling black people stupid for using free will. And if they are they're no more stupid than people who tip webcam hoes, Twitch players etc.

Ppl break bread. Nobody feels ripped off...

My god! You feel strongly about him. Like whoa. I'm not trying to change your mind but a "blood sucker of the poor" is just a false description of that man AND his followers. He doesn't put a gun to people's head to donate. Ppl have free will and obviously wouldn't give beyond their means. I have only donated likes to his videos/tweets. Supporting doesn't cost a dime. Its almost as if you're calling black people stupid for using free will. And if they are they're no more stupid than people who tip webcam hoes, Twitch players etc.

Ppl break bread. Nobody feels ripped off...

Okay....

Say, don't miss your ride, buddy!

short-bus-243553.jpg

Honestly?

And no @IC_Refugee

Good, he should give his followers a lil bit of their money back,
(5k of out the $120,00 of the money ya'll donated to him for a conference that's more than likely may not happen now
at least on the scale as promised)
You should have your own goalpost moving company

Back