Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

thats fine. im just a small scale organizer anyway. im just trying to start my own non profit here in n philly that focuses on homelessness, youth advocacy, a community bail fund, community policing, etc so no, im not a big time ....radio host.

but hey hit up ur man tariq and ask if he could bring to light whats happening to keith davis jr. will ya

:ualreadyknow:
Man's got a twitter, they say you're on it.
Ain't even gotta wait on me.

This has been a constant debate on here for a while now. People like Boyce Watkins, Dr Umar Johnson, Jason Black, Superboy, Tariq Nasheed, Professor Black Truth, Yvette Cornell and others who speak on black issues are viewed by naysayers as frauds who scam the community, while others feel like they do good by presenting information and challenging the system.

What says the ABW?
I never believed them niggas how you gon try to go against a system that’s feeding giving you a home and some mo shit

and not to mention you doing things that directly contradicts what you preach

But that’s me I notice the small shit

C2C76DEA-25A1-48D1-8636-D2E7756A86D1.gif

To be fair, Moorus was intended to be a competitor to Facebook.
A highly ambitious endeavor, $83000 maybe low balling for that kind of startup.
The same for the mobile videogame.
The continued services of a single graphic designer alone could eat a good chunk of that.
I know I'd charge him like it would.

Both apps were active, so the product/service was delivered.
But it looks more like they simply failed, not that people were scammed.
That's the risk you take when donating to anything.

This thread been active I see lmao

Anywho...I stopped paying attention to the "conscious" ppl when I realized there's no next step with them. Even ppl like shaun king who cover the news and shit...like what's the next phase of this shit supposed to be? Niggas just gon be tweeting, holding conferences and making videos forever?

Niggas treated the black conscious movement like a fad and they got pimped and capitalized like a product. That's why logic, critical thinking, understanding sources and etc is a SKILL not something that you are born with, but a development over time with tons of practice and study. That's why alternative medicines, "spiritual" crystal, and fusing different cultural elements of religion into one and not making any philosophical evidence why fusing them together makes sense. No one studies hence why people are getting pimped so easily. ALWAYS RESEARCH. Fuck a good talker, all snake oils salesmen are great talkers duh. It's not personal but objective and your only friend is evidence/truth/reality/knowledge/facts.

Back