Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Oh ok.. you finally got a lead. Now show PROOF. We have accusations, now post receipts

I'll wait

u know whats funny? yall blindly followed and supported this man and didnt do a lick of research on him LMAOOOOOOOO you should be able to tell me about this “lien” in detail, locked and loaded ready to refute any claims against him. instead u probably saw that shit and was like “oh shit”:yikes1: and tried u hardest to ignore this thread until i called u out for the 3rd time

EMBARRASSING

u know whats funny? yall blindly followed and supported this man and didnt do a lick of research on him LMAOOOOOOOO you should be able to tell me about this “lien” in detail, locked and loaded ready to refute any claims against him. instead u probably saw that shit and was like “oh shit”:yikes1: and tried u hardest to ignore this thread until i called u out for the 3rd time

EMBARRASSING
View attachment 245556
You trollin too hard now, it was mild yesterday..

How many dildos do you own ?

checked? chile please lmao the man is a fraud, like tariq

been saying this for years
What you fail to realize is me nor 5th care about any of the shit you talking about

Tax liens, "pimp" books and Mink Slide are irrelevant to why we tap in. Tariq drops gems frequently. Thats all. Keep reaching tho.

You don't have this same energy for white supremacy. You get at Tariq and Shaun king show me tweets of you getting at racist police departments and crooked white authority figures

Im positive those tweets don't exist

What you fail to realize is me nor 5th care about any of the shit you talking about

Tax liens, "pimp" books and Mink Slide are irrelevant to why we tap in. Tariq drops gems frequently. Thats all. Keep reaching tho.

You don't have this same energy for white supremacy. You get Tariq and Shaun king show me tweets of you getting at racist police departments and crooked white authority figures

I aint fan of Tariq but what gems he really be dropping fam?

You don't have this same energy for white supremacy. You get Tariq and Shaun king show me tweets of you getting at racist police departments and crooked white authority figures

oh wow now yall dont care after folks came with sources and proof lmaooooooo

Back