Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

All these feelings
Its crazy how willfully ignorant you're being. You just say whatever. You dont back what you say with facts or proof.. just speculation and nonsense

But it nothing new tho... from slavery to the civil rights era to today there's always been a segment of conditioned black people who push back hard against those who challenge white supremacy.

Its complacency.

That's a trolliscious goalpost moving deflection. Alex is a white supremacist, Tariq exposes white supremacy, no correlation

Anyway, nobody would go through all that for a bag. It's easy for you anonymous Internet haters to say whatever but we both know the nigga isnt pissing off the white man soley for profit. There's other ways to get paid. His work is genuine.

Cut off feels for a hot second, and think objectively here

If you are using the logic that Tarq is (allegedly) being tracked, investigated, whatever by the FEDS and thus that HAS TO MEAN is is a "threat" and this legitimatize him as a revolutionary or something

I merely counter that rationale by pointing out that guys like Alex Jones also have been tracked, investigated by the FEDS and even banned from the biggest platforms in the world. They are also banned from entering certain counties.

Citing these facts is not "moving the goalpost. That's highlighting you guys logical fallacies

And again, I never said Tarq was committing any crimes.
I said he is a hustler and shit talker.

And if he is indeed being investigated by the FEDS they will ultimately concluded this also, he is nothing.
But a hustler and shit talker, he is not truly advocating to change nothing. He is not a threat to nothing or nobody but his followers bank account.
Yes, he is exploiting and manipulating the black community's genuine desire for change,justice & equality, but that's not technically illegal

The Black Struggle is a form of capitalism to him. Everything based on him selling you something. DVDs,T-Shits, CDs, etc.etc.
So longs as he keep telling you all wants you what to hear...push the right bottoms to get you fired up (demagoguery)
Basically a perpetual state of outrage.

He has the gift of gab, charisma and entertaining personality to keep this up indefinitely with the lower thinking who can't see past that.
Without ever having to do nothing he claims he wants to see done

AKA "cult of personality"

I actually already answered the what has he done question

He has done tangible things. He’s helped out a woman who was running a black orphanage, paid for funerals for slain black people, went to Ferguson and helped get the ball rolling to getting those corrupt police chief out of office, helped shed light on stories which have in turn helped to bring justice to black people.

@Race Jones what else should he be doing?

I actually already answered the what has he done question

He has done tangible things. He’s helped out a woman who was running a black orphanage, paid for funerals for slain black people, went to Ferguson and helped get the ball rolling to getting those corrupt police chief out of office, helped shed light on stories which have in turn helped to bring justice to black people.

@Race Jones what else should he be doing?

this can be said by anybody and everybody

Cut off feels for a hot second, and think objectively here

If you are using the logic that Tarq is (allegedly) being tracked, investigated, whatever by the FEDS and thus that HAS TO MEAN is is a "threat" and this legitimatize him as a revolutionary or something

I merely counter that rationale by pointing out that guys like Alex Jones also have been tracked, investigated by the FEDS and even banned from the biggest platforms in the world. They are also banned from entering certain counties.

Citing these facts is not "moving the goalpost. That's highlighting you guys logical fallacies
The only thing im saying is.. yalls simple minded remedial accusation that Tariq does all he does solely for money incorrect and ignorant. He gets death threats, hires the FOI for security. Nobody would do all that just to get paid.

You're wrong and loud

But again yall shoot the messenger to avoid recieving the message.

again, why isnt he working with local activist in his community? why hasnt he joined any local organizations? we should be seeing him doing shit outside of his youtube channel and ig live.

i havent seen that man go down and feed the homeless much less volunteer at a toy drive but he can sit on YT for 4 hrs and talk in circles to niggas dizzy enough to listen

again, why isnt he working with local activist in his community? why hasnt he joined any local organizations? we should be seeing him doing shit outside of his youtube channel and ig live.

i havent seen that man go down and feed the homeless much less volunteer at a toy drive but he can sit on YT for 4 hrs and talk in circles to niggas dizzy enough to listen

Because playing dumb is your favorite pastime

He donates to black causes and black individuals. If people email him legit struggle stories with proof he breaks bread. He employs an all black staff. He goes on tour around the country showcasing black owned businesses and gives black business owners free promo on his platforms. Thats giving back. Same shit Nip did, same shit Hov does etc...

I actually agree with a lot of Tariq, Umar,Boyce etc.etc. rhetoric.
But I peeped game and see past all that.

I see these guys for what they truly are, just like this pastors/preachers with the silver tongues

Back