Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is The Cheesecake Factory A Bad 1st Date?

she look like the type to reject the Cheesecake Factory but will turn around 5 minutes later & ask the same guy to cash app her a specific amount.

1 bird's birdism going viral:

Is giving the Cheesecake Factory hella free publicity and alot more customers

Made black women look shallow and entitled

Validates all of the red pill/passport bros/ women haters stances

All because she couldn't appreciate a free meal.

:js4:

200w.gif

Idc what anybody say Cheesecake Factory got 100 options and everytime I go and try something new its always good asf. Im pretty confident at this point I could randomly pick anything off the menu to try comfortably

Idc what anybody say Cheesecake Factory got 100 options and everytime I go and try something new its always good asf. Im pretty confident at this point I could randomly pick anything off the menu to try comfortably
There is really is nothing wrong with Cheesecake Factory. You just a lot of faux bougie people who think a chain restaurant equals basic...

Not at all, it wouldn’t be the ideal date for me only because I don’t really eat sweets let alone cheesecake like that but the world will not end. I think people truly complicate dating, a few conversations will let you know what someone likes and doesn’t like. This is also hilarious because honestly, I don’t run into these issues with dating.

Not at all, it wouldn’t be the ideal date for me only because I don’t really eat sweets let alone cheesecake like that but the world will not end. I think people truly complicate dating, a few conversations will let you know what someone likes and doesn’t like. This is also hilarious because honestly, I don’t run into these issues with dating.

Cheesecake Factory got way more than just sweets tho. It's kinda like an Applebee's but with a far better desert selection. You can get filet mignon at Cheesecake Factory.

Cheesecake Factory got way more than just sweets tho. It's kinda like an Applebee's but with a far better desert selection. You can get filet mignon at Cheesecake Factory.
Oh, well excuseeeee me lmao. I honestly had no idea. That’s probably why people were all up in arms about it. I literally thought all they offered was a variety of cheesecake 🫢

Oh, well excuseeeee me lmao. I honestly had no idea. That’s probably why people were all up in arms about it. I literally thought all they offered was a variety of cheesecake 🫢

Don't feel bad! My middle daughter put me up on it only a couple of years ago. She used to go to the one in Caesars a lot talmbout she had lunch there. I had to question that 'cause I knew she loved cheesecake but I was like "You prolly shouldn't be eating cheesecake so often", to which she laughed and told me about it being an actual restaurant.

Don't feel bad! My middle daughter put me up on it only a couple of years ago. She used to go to the one in Caesars a lot talmbout she had lunch there. I had to question that 'cause I knew she loved cheesecake but I was like "You prolly shouldn't be eating cheesecake so often", to which she laughed and told me about it being an actual restaurant.
I’m still tripping LOL!!

Back