Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is The Cheesecake Factory A Bad 1st Date?

For me, yes. I hate their food. Unless we going just to pick up a cheesecake and dip.

In general, no. However, I’m not a fan of restaurant dates.

He should’ve took her straight back home. Raggedy bih

This was my first thought as well. 'You know what, you're right. I shouldn't have brought you here. I know another place.'. Then get back in the car, drive in silence right back to her place. Get out, open her door, let her out, get back in, and drive away, never to be heard from again. Ain't even no need for nothing dramatic. Just grand opening, grand closing.

He should’ve took her straight back home. Raggedy bih

This was my first thought as well. 'You know what, you're right. I shouldn't have brought you here. I know another place.'. Then get back in the car, drive in silence right back to her place. Get out, open her door, let her out, get back in, and drive away, never to be heard from again. Ain't even no need for nothing dramatic. Just grand opening, grand closing.
I think he that's exactly what he did. She got humble and started apologizing...

I don't like dinner as a first date, but there's nothing wrong with a date at a chain restaurant..

Lol she tried to be all "bu but we dont have to go home lets compromise" after the nigga said his piece. That conversation actually went well considering that it could have ended up a shouting match with insults being launched and them interrupting each other. They both seem to have very bold 1st date standards as she expected a 5 star restaurant from jump and he thought he could touch her & step into her crib off rip before the date.

I would probably say had she not try to flex on him and make it a viral moment this date could have been saved

I guess the gesture was nice, I don't recall going there before. Couldn't tell you what it's like and I don't think we have one down here.

Back