Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is The Cheesecake Factory A Bad 1st Date?

Cheesecake Factory wouldn’t have been an option if she didn’t make the dude wait an hour. He had to pivot at the last minute. He should of cancelled on that off top.

Nothing wrong with Cheesecake Factory but their food is mild.

Cheesecake Factory is played out for me. I dunno why people still venture out there cuz every time they do they complain on social media.

That being said, soon as she started recording the date would of been over.

I don't knock anyone for what they choose long as you try you don't know anyones situation.

I think I been there like twice in the past 10 years maybe??

I dunno, her reasoning was dumb... But I can't see me taking a first date there anyway

I mean.. if you aint post this we wouldnt have known she was tryna extend her lil viral moment. You contributing to the bullshit

:js4:
This is about site engagement I’m looking out for my dog Goldie

Trust outside of this site id never discuss this shit

Stop making stupid ppl famous

You know what sucks.. when people act ugly you tend to look at them ugly. Now every time I see this woman I tear her down. My first thought watching this video was "what about that spare tire around your waist?"

Where the fuck does her arrogance and entitlement come from? No man has ever treated her like she's all that cuz she ain’t. And then she said she has to front for her friends who probably look worse than she does. The delusion is skrong in this heffa

I'm in the thread reading the comments and the sisters are lighting her ass up too. They are fully aware that she is making them look bad also

Hope is not lost in the dating world

I truthfully don’t like to see someone eating on a first date

Find something else light and simple

This 👆

I agree 100%. I always thought that restaurant or movie date are cliché for first time dates. Plus I always look at restaurants as a setting for those that's at least intimate or in a relationship

You know what sucks.. when people act ugly you tend to look at them ugly. Now every time I see this woman I tear her down. My first thought watching this video was "what about that spare tire around your waist?"

Where the fuck does her arrogance and entitlement come from? No man has ever treated her like she's all that cuz she ain’t. And then she said she has to front for her friends who probably look worse than she does. The delusion is skrong in this heffa
Nothing wrong with a lil spare tire around the waist 🤷🏾‍♂️

Nothing wrong with a lil spare tire around the waist 🤷🏾‍♂️
No doubt! That's the whole point. When people act ugly it makes everything about them ugly. Women in the comments are clowning her for wearing the same shade of lipstick from the video. If she was a complete sweetheart instead of acting stuck up no one would be picking her apart

Back