Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Terrence Howard The Real Life Tony Stark

Myself and others have pointed all that weird shit out. He was obviously lying about the dreams and how he came up with the shit.

I've said I don't even think it's all coming from him and that he's a face of the collective he himself spoke to.

I'm not sure why some of you got pitchforks and tikis out like some whites tho.

I’m more worried about how the man is doing personally. Is he aight? I wanna do a welfare check mayne

I’m more worried about how the man is doing personally. Is he aight? I wanna do a welfare check mayne

Really? Or are you being sarcastic? Seems like a guy who was down and picked himself up.

I dunno. I'm not seeing a valid reason to make fun of that man or kick his back in. He's not doing anything foul or malicious.

Really? Or are you being sarcastic? Seems like a guy who was down and picked himself up.

I dunno. I'm not seeing a valid reason to make fun of that man or kick his back in. He's not doing anything foul or malicious.

I get that part that he sounds like he might be in a good place & it seems like he’s not of a foul mindset. That being said tho, my bullshit detector went off too many times over the course of that podcast. Him jumping on Joe Rogan alone is a red flag. I am joking around but some part of me hopes he’s doing ok. Cuz he wouldn’t be the first celebrity to be taken advantage of on some self help/discovery shit.

I get that part that he sounds like he might be in a good place & it seems like he’s not of a foul mindset. That being said tho, my bullshit detector went off too many times over the course of that podcast. Him jumping on Joe Rogan alone is a red flag. I am joking around but some part of me hopes he’s doing ok. Cuz he wouldn’t be the first celebrity to be taken advantage of on some self help/discovery shit.
That's fair. Like I said my bullshit meter went off as well. Doesn't mean everything he said is bullshit.

The patents are real. Major companies sourcing his patents is real. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Fuck what Terrance is talking about cause some random cac @VIBE is subscribed to on YouTube says so.

Put someone that's actually qualified infront of him and let them have the debate. Not some whiteboy googling the definition of words. Tf.

I’m not subbed to that guy. My first time hearing him and he called out Terrence for his goofiness. Bullshit is bullshit regardless of him drinking the hater juice or his race. NDT even shunned him for his bullshit.

That's fair. Like I said my bullshit meter went off as well. Doesn't mean everything he said is bullshit.

The patents are real. Major companies sourcing his patents is real. 🤷🏿‍♂️
So what. As long as you have money, you can patent whatever you want. I know at least 5 ppl w patents and they ain’t gonna do shit w them.

So what. As long as you have money, you can patent whatever you want. I know at least 5 ppl w patents and they ain’t gonna do shit w them.
What do you mean so what? Lmao. Something has been done with his patents by major companies that had the capital to make them something profitable. That's not anything to just dismiss.

Fomf.

And I’m just realizing that the yellow emoji guys are supposed to be white. I never knew that, I just thought they were yellow 😂 I gotta change that

I just listened to most of it and I can see the logic. I’m not sure if it’s real because I’m not a physicist or anything so I can’t argue against the point with established physics, but it’s damn sure intriguing.

The thing that makes me even more intrigued is the fact that established scientists like Tyson are quick to dismiss it instead of giving it real scientific thought. I thought the point of science was to explore all possibilities. Unless what they know easily debunks his theories, in which case go somewhere and do that. Or debate him.

I just listened to most of it and I can see the logic. I’m not sure if it’s real because I’m not a physicist or anything so I can’t argue against the point with established physics, but it’s damn sure intriguing.

The thing that makes me even more intrigued is the fact that established scientists like Tyson are quick to dismiss it instead of giving it real scientific thought. I thought the point of science was to explore all possibilities. Unless what they know easily debunks his theories, in which case go somewhere and do that. Or debate him.
It’s easy to dismiss something if you have great knowledge

And lmao at debate him. Why do anybody need to debate Mr. 1+1=3.

Like seriously. He’s not a dummy but he’s not a genius either

It’s easy to dismiss something if you have great knowledge

And lmao at debate him. Why do anybody need to debate Mr. 1+1=3.

Like seriously. He’s not a dummy but he’s not a genius either
But these same people like Tyson have no problems expounding on their knowledge to the layman, so how hard would it be to debunk alternative ways of thinking of how the universe works?

And they have no problem debunking theories from audience members who bring up esoteric questions either.

So what makes Terrance Howard, who has well thought out hypotheses, even if wrong, so out of bounds?

But these same people like Tyson have no problems expounding on their knowledge to the layman, so how hard would it be to debunk alternative ways of thinking of how the universe works?

And they have no problem debunking theories from audience members who bring up esoteric questions either.

So what makes Terrance Howard, who has well thought out hypotheses, even if wrong, so out of bounds?
He’s a smart guy. He’s not some genius level man.

He don’t really need to be discussed because he’s not saying anything new on the things he’s correct on but still just saying shit about the things he thinks he’s correct on.

I hate this nigga, Terrance, for the simple fact that I, as a 37 year old man, had to explain to another full grown 30-something year old man, why not only…

$1 X $1 CANNOT = FUCKING $2

But also that $1 X $1 is literally not a thing that can even happen at all.

Back