Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Shaq the most recognizable person on earth?

I dont watch soccer/football but I have heard of ronaldo. I would put him on the list.
Obama.
Cant think of a third. Maybe taylor swift?

I think longevity def plays a factor. Being famous for decades exposes u to generations.

Shaq been in our face since the 90s. There is a whole generation who know shaq and never seen him play.
He wasn't the face of the 90s in Europe

So just to clarify you think globally shaq was more famous than Brazilian Ronaldo or David Beckham?

On every continent Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, and South America Just remember north America includes Mexico the Carribbean etc them places are saying Shaq?

He wasn't the face of the 90s in Europe

So just to clarify you think globally shaq was more famous than Brazilian Ronaldo or David Beckham?

On every continent Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, and South America Just remember north America includes Mexico the Carribbean etc them places are saying Shaq?
Yes.

Kazaam

Steel

A platinum record

Shaq Fu

:js4:

No basketball still isn't popular here i would say football is more popular in the United States than basketball is in Europe.

Basketball isn't even the most popular sport in America so how these people suppose to be more popular than the biggest sport in the world?
Shaq was more than basketball. Thats why i named him. Plus RECOGNIZABLE nobody look or sound like Shaq.

I didnt know the UK didnt fuck w basketball.

I think US dnt fuck w soccer cuz its boring and we kinda ADD

Imma guess UK dnt fuck w BBall cuz racism

Shaq was more than basketball. Thats why i named him. Plus RECOGNIZABLE nobody look or sound like Shaq.

I didnt know the UK didnt fuck w basketball.

I think US dnt fuck w soccer cuz its boring and we kinda ADD

Imma guess UK dnt fuck w BBall cuz racism
US litteraly has a football league. America, Canada and Mexico will be hosting the world cup in 2026.

Everything you said was american exceptionalism in fact if everything you said came from trump I wouldn't of been surprised

Bruh it’s simple the heads of state are the easiest. Believe it or not not everybody is so into sports they can tell wtf somebody is.

Back