Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Shaq the most recognizable person on earth?

Not counting dead people
I think jordan recognizable af but he's not on tv as much anymore so idk bout the younger generation really knowing like that excluding north americans.

I wanna say will and the rock maybe too but again its dificil.

I'd go prolly :
Cristiano
Obeezy
and trump

Nobody can avoid politics shit is always on the news, young or old. If some of the younger kids don't know obama then u could prolly exchange him with messi. There's this cricketer named kohli @figo prolly know him. Bro popular af and that's mostly because every muhfucka in india knows him

Those Indians love cricket like hell, and he’s kinda in the realm of Sachin Tendulka in terms of Indian popularity.

India also have an actor who’s hella popular there. I think he’s the highest paid Bollywood actor in the world.

But, as right now, Obama, C. Ronaldo, and Trump def most recognizable in the globe.

When you consider that in the country that exports its popular culture more than ANY other (USA), and the two most populated countries on EARH (China and India) don't really give a fuck about soccer...niggas might wanna reconsider this.

Whatever though.

Interesting thread.

Well, I guess I shouldn't say that India don't give a fuck about soccer. It's just NOT the most popular sport over there. Far from it.

Beyonce
Snoop

Most famous and most recognized are 2 different things tho. Because I think theres alot of older whites that don't know who Snoop is but they'll recognize his face when they see him.

Beyonce
Snoop

Most famous and most recognized are 2 different things tho. Because I think theres alot of older whites that don't know who Snoop is but they'll recognize his face when they see him.

You're probably right, but it makes you wonder why Snoop would be popular amongst people that can't understand American slang. I mean, I can understand Rock or R&B but you really need to know the nuances of the English language to appreciate Rap lyrics. I mean, what does "Drop It Like It's Hot" mean to somebody that speaks English as a second language?

Back