Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Shaq the most recognizable person on earth?

Lol there was a black comedian, I forgot who it was, but he spent some time living in Japan and he talked about how he would always hear them muttering “Michael Jordan” to each other when they saw him. And this was a nigga who wasn’t even tall or bald. They can’t tell one nigga from the next.
lol but he was a comedian

I can’t take that seriously

I feel you though

Like when Chris Tucker was running up the steps in rush hour 2 and the old lady said move out the way Kobe lol

Lol there was a black comedian, I forgot who it was, but he spent some time living in Japan and he talked about how he would always hear them muttering “Michael Jordan” to each other when they saw him. And this was a nigga who wasn’t even tall or bald. They can’t tell one nigga from the next.

I used to know a guy that was 6'7". He went to China on business and everybody would crowd around him and ask for his autograph. But he wasn't famous. He wasn't an athlete nor an entertainer. They just assumed he must be an athlete because he was so tall.

I used to know a guy that was 6'7". He went to China on business and everybody would crowd around him and ask for his autograph. But he wasn't famous. He wasn't an athlete nor an entertainer. They just assumed he must be an athlete because he was so tall.
I watched Shaq Life, and everybody that knew nothing about basketball called him Jordan, lol. Of course Shaq corrects them and says he’s better than Jordan. Then they’d laugh like “yeah right.”

At one point the answer was Muhammad Ali. He used to schedule his fights all around the world, He fought George Forman in in Zaire and Joe Frazier in Manilla, Phillipenes. When he was alive Muhammad Ali could go anywhere on Earth and draw a crowd big enough to stop traffic and you'd have to call riot police because the crowds would go crazy trying to get his autograph.

Back