Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Shaq the most recognizable person on earth?

This shit is American culture man

Theres a national daily broadcast entitled "World News" that doesn't speak about anything outside of America

I've come to view shit like that as a deliberate strategy for holding this country to its status quo... if the public were actually cross referencing itself with the world, as opposed to an occasional curated atrocity without context, there's no way the infrastructure would have been able to atrophy to its current state...among other things...and the nearsightedness is stunting black politics as well...etc etc

Last edited:
Obama, 1st black president, multi time winner of the most admired man in the world.
Trump, the all time worst president, united the entire world against him.
Jordan, the worlds most famous athlete, from an era before media was segmented.

The problem for today's celebrities is there are too many entertainment choices. Someone like Paul McCartney was famous in a time when there were only 3 channels total, theres just not that kind of media concentration anymore

mf said Kazaam & Shaq Fu

tenor.gif

Bill Gates lowkey is up there

He's been around long enough for the evolution of the PC... Virtually everyone uses Microsoft, and his name is firmly tied to the brand.

Also most people if you ask who's the richest person in the world, Bill Gates would have been on that list in people's minds since the 90s

So alive...
Obama, Bill Gates, The Queen, Cristiano Ronaldo, Michael Jordan... Madonna for special mention?!

But if we're talking past 50 years dead or alive, then Michael Jackson FTW easy

Kanye West

Beyonce

Obama/Trump

Lol at all the soccer players being mentioned

US litteraly has a football league. America, Canada and Mexico will be hosting the world cup in 2026.

Everything you said was american exceptionalism in fact if everything you said came from trump I wouldn't of been surprised

Bruh... Shaq had a whole video game for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, Super Nintendo, Sega Game Gear, Game Boy, AND the Commodore Amiga, and since the Amiga was dead here in the States, that was a version strictly for y'all across the pond.

I know y'all wasn't playing the game like "'ere now, who's this bloke on the cover???"

Bruh... Shaq had a whole video game for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, Super Nintendo, Sega Game Gear, Game Boy, AND the Commodore Amiga, and since the Amiga was dead here in the States, that was a version strictly for y'all across the pond.

I know y'all wasn't playing the game like "'ere now, who's this bloke on the cover???"
So did Larry bird lmao

Back