Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Lil Kim the most influential female rapper of all time?

Basic logic not gonna work.

Leave it alone. He got it.

So Kobe can’t be influenced by Jordan because Jordan was influenced but Dr. J

And Tatum is wrong saying Kobe influenced him but since MJ influenced Kobe and Dr. J influenced MJ.

You know what. Nevermind

If you wanna get on a deeper level on comparing Nickki and Kim we could. But you ain’t ready

And Tatum is wrong saying Kobe influenced him but since MJ influenced Kobe and Dr. J influenced MJ.

You know what. Nevermind

If you wanna get on a deeper level on comparing Nickki and Kim we could. But you ain’t ready

No one said any of this.

Lol at deeper level. You're already confusing yourself.

You know what. Nevermind

Actually Jordan was influenced by David Thompson

LLS @ Nikki NOT being influenced by lil Kim.

Damn now I see why Nore really feels Drink Champs has to give folks their flowers while they still alive. Niggas really ain't trying to give the most basic credit of influencing majority of these broads. That shit is sad

Didn’t say she wasn’t. I’m saying it over stated how much.

But who or how was it over stated?

Most of the responses agreed that Kim had an influence on a lot of female rappers today.

I say Nickki did.

That’s my take. I don’t agree with OP with that extra Stan ass picture and whoever made it.

What by a few months? They both hit the mainstream in 1995, Kim with Conspiracy Theory and Foxy on I Shot Ya remix
I was already familiar with Kim when Foxy came out.

Lil Kim was the start of every mainstream crew wanting a female rapper in it.

Foxy's debut album dropped Nov. 1996.

Kim's solo debut also dropped in Nov. 1996

Kim was on Junior Mafia's album in August of 1995.

The single Player's Anthem came out in May of 1995.

I shot ya came out Nov. of 1995.

Either way you cut it ,Kim was out first with that image.

I can't say Foxy would have came out with that imagery if Kim hadn't already worked.

Before Kim female rappers really didn't promote sexiness besides Salt N Pepper and they weren't rapping graphically about sex,it was more innuendo .

I can't say Foxy would have came out with that imagery if Kim hadn't already worked.

Before Kim female rappers really didn't promote sexiness besides Salt N Pepper and they weren't rapping graphically about sex,it was more innuendo .
I said a few months difference and Foxy was bubbling already she just didn’t pop up because of Kim.

If Nikki a Kim clone how is Kim not also influencing this generation. Kim is the top of the pyramid

I don’t see her as clone. A clone is Desiigner. Kik influenced her somewhat. And Kik wasn’t Nickki biggest influence. You only saying that because she’s a woman.

Again. Don’t matter who’s first. Just stop with that

WoW....
See the source image

Lil Kim didn't really have that image from jump either.

She had a full length fur coat in the Player's Anthem video and she rapped like a NY nigga.

I don’t see her as clone. A clone is Desiigner. Kik influenced her somewhat. And Kik wasn’t Nickki biggest influence. You only saying that because she’s a woman.

Again. Don’t matter who’s first. Just stop with that

In all walks of life it will forever matter who was first.

Now just because a person was first doesn't mean those who came after may not have done what the first person did better.

MJ foul line dunk is better than Dr J foul line dunk but it still absolutely matters that Dr. J did it first.

Lil Kim didn't really have that image from jump either.

She had a full length fur coat in the Player's Anthem video and she rapped like a NY nigga.
The first time we heard Kim in any way was BIG fucking her in an interlude on Ready To Die talking shit

Kim came out on some gangster's sexy dangerous girl who's down to hustle on Player's Anthem.

You're right as far as that song,But Get Money was on Junior mafia's album and she was talking about counting million while a nigga ate her pussy and all types of shit before Foxy came out.

Last edited:
Back