Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Lil Kim the most influential female rapper of all time?

What sales gotta do with anything?

Lmao I'm out.
Didn't say it did. Just said people stopped checking for her, bringing her up in convos, getting her on their songs, etc. When's the last time someone has talked about lil Kim when the topic wasn't either plastic surgery or relating to nicki minaj?

lil kim is the right answer - but saying nikki isnt a reach

theres more female artists in the game now than ever before

when they were younger in early 2010s - the majority of them were listening to/watching nikki - not kim

I seen that tweet on twitter. some of the artists they put don't make sense. Missy Elliott? Rihanna?

If you really look at those pics, you can tell this was made from a stan account, that doesnt really know what theyre talking about. Missy Eliot was out around the same time and they didnt have the same style. Solange, Beyonce,...........shit even has a pic of Kim K on it and she dont even make music. I'm mad yall took this dumb shit serious.

People acting like she single handedly changed the rap game and inspired women to start rapping. Yall need to stop gassing this shape shifter.

Vocab was dope too

Song was never that good

It was meh at the time to me

it was that remix to nappy heads that made most ppl get into them and when Fugee La hit the next album it was propelled by Nappy heads from the debut album.

Nobody saw that classic second album coming

Back