Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

I hear what you're saying, and get your point. But I'm not sure he really does what's bothering you. I went to youtube, and looked at his recently added videos, and the thumbnails aren't a collection of images painting black women in a bad light and praising other races of women

View attachment 527855
I didnt say only black women were the ones being dogged out tho.

I also said something earlier that dudes who keep saying he goes at men are neglecting to mention that only women are being addressed in the titles and thumbnails.

This post makes no sense, in the last paragraph, you speak about women with careers, women have jobs, many don't have "careers", but let's go with that, these "so call" women have careers, Many of these career women are the ones calling up to KS show wanting to be married)

Again, only 9% of black women make over 75k, and many black women make around 37k. Those salaries are not career salaries.

You say that these women want companionship, then they should be ok with talking to a regular 9-5 man, but in the paragraph above you mentioned that ppl don't want anyone making less money than them, mainly women because Men are told to be providers.

Many women preach stability so the whole notion about them not needing a man....eh..

If these career women want companionship, then the whole these ppl don't prefer men making less than them, shouldn't have been written. You can get love, support, mutual interest from someone making less than them.

As stated, you can't beat nature, many women want to get married, and you stated that you don't watch the show, but what you have described are these career women (nurses, teachers,) wanting these high earning men.

On his show, there are women who speak just what you have stated and Kevin breaks all of that down, women say that they don't want a man's money but won't date a man making less than them??
Say what??

Women don't need a man, but want a man to be a provider? Huh. As stated, you don't watch his show, but this is exactly why the women that call in, these women with so call careers, get a reality check real quick.
Dont know how clearer I can make it. I was answering dos's questions paragraph by paragraph. I talked about some people's preferences change by age and experience and where they are at in life. As you get older, most people really dont want to start from scratch in their partners. A 40yr old is less likely to search for a 25yr old partner. Not all, Some. Most of the time, those people are at two different places in their lives mentally, financially, emotionally etc...

You watch his show and feel like the women calling is most or all women when really it is a small minority. Most people have some sense to see a professional to help them with their life. The ones that are calling could very well be the delusional ones I have stated exist in my post.

A career has nothing to do with money. It is a profession that people choose and stay in for a while. A teacher is a career.

You keep harping on the money level. If someone makes $60,000 that is their level of lifestyle. If they want someone around that level or higher, there is no issue with that. That person is bringing something to the table.

I dont know how you can tell me the women I dated didnt have careers. Im a network engineer so im around a women in the IT field, communications, politics, etc. I use to work in DC but now work in Springfield. Before the covid shutdowns, I would go to happy hours in DC. Whole lot of career having women. Whole lot of choices in partners for both sexes.

You are pretty good at making blanket statements. If you actually read my post thoroughly, I never said all. Some is the keyword. Some women dont care about money. The past female I dated was like that. Some do.

I never once said what their profession was. I never once put a dollar sign in that whole post.
At what point does who I describe sound like nurses and teachers?

The world "need" confuses you. For some women, they dont need to depend on a man's money for THeir lively hood. Some want someone on their financial level so that man doesnt have to depend on her for his lively hood. No one should be dependant on anyone if possible. This doesnt include people with disabilities and such.

Question, what brought you to this website? Or how did you find it? Just curious

Dont know how clearer I can make it. I was answering dos's questions paragraph by paragraph. I talked about some people's preferences change by age and experience and where they are at in life. As you get older, most people really dont want to start from scratch in their partners. A 40yr old is less likely to search for a 25yr old partner. Not all, Some. Most of the time, those people are at two different places in their lives mentally, financially, emotionally etc...

You watch his show and feel like the women calling is most or all women when really it is a small minority. Most people have some sense to see a professional to help them with their life. The ones that are calling could very well be the delusional ones I have stated exist in my post.

A career has nothing to do with money. It is a profession that people choose and stay in for a while. A teacher is a career.

You keep harping on the money level. If someone makes $60,000 that is their level of lifestyle. If they want someone around that level or higher, there is no issue with that. That person is bringing something to the table.

I dont know how you can tell me the women I dated didnt have careers. Im a network engineer so im around a women in the IT field, communications, politics, etc. I use to work in DC but now work in Springfield. Before the covid shutdowns, I would go to happy hours in DC. Whole lot of career having women. Whole lot of choices in partners for both sexes.

You are pretty good at making blanket statements. If you actually read my post thoroughly, I never said all. Some is the keyword. Some women dont care about money. The past female I dated was like that. Some do.

I never once said what their profession was. I never once put a dollar sign in that whole post.
At what point does who I describe sound like nurses and teachers?

The world "need" confuses you. For some women, they dont need to depend on a man's money for THeir lively hood. Some want someone on their financial level so that man doesnt have to depend on her for his lively hood. No one should be dependant on anyone if possible. This doesnt include people with disabilities and such.

Question, what brought you to this website? Or how did you find it? Just curious

Women don't 'need' to depend on a man's money because they have to pay 100% of their bills while being single and dating, of course they are going to tell you that they don't 'need' a man's money. 99% of women who would say that they don't need a man's money because they are paying 100% of the man's money.

Women who have 3-4 kids making 37k will tell you that they don't 'need' a man's money.

Those same women will tell you that they want their man to provide for them and pay ALL or 95% of the bills if they are married.

No woman is going into a marriage paying 100% of the bills.

No woman is going into a marriage paying 50% of the bills

The most a woman may contribute to the household bills is 15-25% if that of their money.

Most women care about a man's ability to make money. Most want men to be a provider.

800k, subs.

Most of his viewers are women and many of the people that call his show are black women. Many are women that you are describing. 800k subs.

Out of those 800k subs, how many do you believe are black women? women period? I wouldn't call that a "small" % of women who have subscribed to a black man's channel seeking information

He had 25k live listening to him last night. I don't know many black youtubers that's seeing those numbers live.

I lurked on reddit and saw that this was a site, black owned and I lurked here until I signed up

I didnt say only black women were the ones being dogged out tho.

I also said something earlier that dudes who keep saying he goes at men are neglecting to mention that only women are being addressed in the titles and thumbnails.

You're just complaining to be complaining. I have said and others in this thread that he spent 3 years getting on men, the clips are still up.

He's spent the last 4 months addressing women and you're asking why it's only women being addressed when there's 3 years worth of clips that you can search and see where he's grilling men?

When you consistently reference and reinforce the angry black woman stereotype to the world as the gateway to your platform, what you say is irrelevant. Just like if I come across a video where the title is BLUE LIVES MATTER alongside images of black men being thugs and criminals....you dont get the opportunity for me to hear what I do and don't agree with cuz I'm not crossing the threshold of watching your content and giving you views.

I see candace owens face and I keep scrolling. I see dj vlad and I keep scrolling. Just to name a few. I dont fuck with ppl that push bullshit about black ppl for attention. That's been my point all day.

How about you and your counter black women call out these black angry women.

If you listen to his show, the black women call into the show already on GO. So how am I reinforcing what's already being on display? That doesn't make sense.

You're on a podcast that's being broadcasted around the world to groups of races and you call into the show, trying to cuss out the man on his own show?

You're over-talking him, being upset by the questions he's asking,

Again, you are not calling out the women that are calling into the show.

I don't want to flood this thread with clips, but If I wanted to, I can upload 10 of his recent clips and you can hear these black angry women for yourself?

What high earning black man wants to come home to that?

You're just complaining to be complaining. I have said and others in this thread that he spent 3 years getting on men, the clips are still up.

He's spent the last 4 months addressing women and you're asking why it's only women being addressed when there's 3 years worth of clips that you can search and see where he's grilling men?
Why would I go through somebody's history that I just heard about 2 months ago. What I see of dude NOW is somebody's content thats not worth my time and energy.

Women don't 'need' to depend on a man's money because they have to pay 100% of their bills while being single and dating, of course they are going to tell you that they don't 'need' a man's money. 99% of women who would say that they don't need a man's money because they are paying 100% of the man's money.

Women who have 3-4 kids making 37k will tell you that they don't 'need' a man's money.

Those same women will tell you that they want their man to provide for them and pay ALL or 95% of the bills if they are married.

No woman is going into a marriage paying 100% of the bills.

No woman is going into a marriage paying 50% of the bills

The most a woman may contribute to the household bills is 15-25% if that of their money.

Most women care about a man's ability to make money. Most want men to be a provider.

800k, subs.

Most of his viewers are women and many of the people that call his show are black women. Many are women that you are describing. 800k subs.

Out of those 800k subs, how many do you believe are black women? women period? I wouldn't call that a "small" % of women who have subscribed to a black man's channel seeking information

He had 25k live listening to him last night. I don't know many black youtubers that's seeing those numbers live.

I lurked on reddit and saw that this was a site, black owned and I lurked here until I signed up
There we go again with blanket statements. So I guess there are not such things as kevin federlines? Didnt nicki Minaj just marry her dude who just got out of prison?

Not the norm but it happens

There are many women splitting the bills. You do know partners create joint accounts right?

Yes, a lot of women want "providers". Providers can mean many things. Money, emotional support, being able to fix things in the house, etc..

800k of subs that include the whole world and not just the states. There are millions of females in the states alone. And are all them women? Can you prove that? Like I said, small minority. What are we doing here?

You have some real jaded views. Maybe you are part of the 70% I was taking about before and it need to take my own advise. Or maybe you are a traditional guy that wants a stay at home women and dont like modern woman? To each is own. There are women like that. Nit gonna judge but you got to stop with the generalizations

Why would I go through somebody's history that I just heard about 2 months ago. What I see of dude NOW is somebody's content thats not worth my time and energy.

I would think that you would want to get the full story of the situation and not go off of your own feelings but actually get the truth.

If you're going to half-ass do something, then how can you have a conversation about the subject?

He encourages black men and black women to go through his content.

There we go again with blanket statements. So I guess there are not such things as kevin federlines? Didnt nicki Minaj just marry her dude who just got out of prison?

Not the norm but it happens

There are many women splitting the bills. You do know partners create joint accounts right?

Yes, a lot of women want "providers". Providers can mean many things. Money, emotional support, being able to fix things in the house, etc..

800k of subs that include the whole world and not just the states. There are millions of females in the states alone. And are all them women? Can you prove that? Like I said, small minority. What are we doing here?

You have some real jaded views. Maybe you are part of the 70% I was taking about before and it need to take my own advise. Or maybe you are a traditional guy that wants a stay at home women and dont like modern woman? To each is own. There are women like that. Nit gonna judge but you got to stop with the generalizations

What high earning black man is splitting bills with their wife?

Providers for most women, especially black women mean taking care of home which means paying bills.

800k subs, the amount of women that watch his show, black women included is a bigger % than the women you claim to say the things you state, and I already stated, since you don't watch his show, those women that you describe are the main ones calling his show seeking advice (now) and understanding.

Those women want husbands.

I would think that you would want to get the full story of the situation and not go off of your own feelings but actually get the truth.

If you're going to half-ass do something, then how can you have a conversation about the subject?

He encourages black men and black women to go through his content.
You're way too invested in this nigga. Is your father ok?

You got a father but combing through 3 years of a stranger's history for dating advice. That wasn't a joke it's an assessment. Be blessed tho.

Smh. Just terrible. Now it's wrong for watching youtube creators

Get married. Find you a husband, you post like you don't have one nor a man who you can share goals with

Me and my real father will be blessed.

These arguments against the man would be valid if women didn't call his show proving him right.
They've been caught in lies, half-truths, and feelings in 9/10 phone calls I've seen.
There's hardly any room for denial when they get hit with some real shit and the long pause happens.

Back