Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

Jason black the black authority already went in on goofy just youtube the business Jason black Samuel and you should get all the info Race. I rock with Jason Black because he speaks on power dynamics in relationships for the black community you should listen sometime and we can discuss on thread or private or whatever.

ok im going to watch

I'm watching his jbp episode. He doesn't come off as gay but theres clear resentment towards women in general black women especially.

Nigga got some bars tho.

He literally just addressed the gay shit as I'm typing lol.

Jason black the black authority already went in on goofy just youtube the business Jason black Samuel and you should get all the info Race. I rock with Jason Black because he speaks on power dynamics in relationships for the black community you should listen sometime and we can discuss on thread or private or whatever.
ok im going to watch
Cool pm me let me know what you think.

that boy slick tryna slide in the dm

:think2:

That JBP interview was the very first time I sat and heard what Kevin had to say outside of a clip on IG - them niggas spent well over and hour discussing EVERYTHING even down to welfare’s effect on the relationship to Black Men and Black women - that Saweetie shit was .5% of the entire interview, and if you watched you’d know why it was even brought up in the first place...

...all in all in conclusion: the nigga who tweeted that bullshit stirs his hot tea with tampons.

That JBP interview was the very first time I sat and heard what Kevin had to say outside of a clip on IG - them niggas spent well over and hour discussing EVERYTHING even down to welfare’s effect on the relationship to Black Men and Black women - that Saweetie shit was .5% of the entire interview, and if you watched you’d know why it was even brought up in the first place...

...all in all in conclusion: the nigga who tweeted that bullshit stirs his hot tea with tampons.

none of these nut ass niggas are qualified to discuss anything outside of different ways to fry chicken.

.5% of the interview or not

these relationship “guru's” ain't done shit in life to warrant this level of fandom. grown ass men hooping and hollering over moist ass samuels is laughable 😭😭

nigga use to be a yellow pages salesman! all that nigga did was just put on “nice” clothes, walk around with a man purse, take pics in lobbies of fancy hotels, and now hes yall relationship daddy. foh

yall need better heroes

Let’s be real had this guy dress like he dress but did some Derek Jackson shit he would be called all type of names. But because he getting some chicks together it’s cool

Back