Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

How is it not a thing? And if it’s a few, why people mad at him for speaking to a few?
Because his viewers seem to think it's the opposite, when it can easily be proven statistically untrue. Most people are marrying about "even" instead of up. Kev is simply capitalizing on a weird relationship version of satanic panic.

Because his viewers seem to think it's the opposite, when it can easily be proven statistically untrue. Most people are marrying about "even" instead of up. Kev is simply capitalizing on a weird relationship version of satanic panic.
I think we are agreeing.

because people are getting married. But some that are not seem to think they have the pick of top dudes just because.

Thing is y’all diss gay people often say they are forced on you but this guy with blatant tendencies says something y’all like and now y’all won’t even fry him. Hypocritical irony

Bruh....damn near ever chick that calls say they want a dude making 6figures as if they can’t build a life with a dude making 50.

then they don’t want to work after having kids.

or they want to work but hardly pay bills.
How is it not a thing? And if it’s a few, why people mad at him for speaking to a few?

It’s a way to be realistic without being catty. And niggas ain’t listen to Steve Harvey or take him serious

Thing is y’all diss gay people often say they are forced on you but this guy with blatant tendencies says something y’all like and now y’all won’t even fry him. Hypocritical irony

it's hypocrisy on both sides.

"I aint with that gay shit...and the media be pushing gayness all the time... but why yall care if he gay or not if he tellin the truth?"

vs.

"Usually i'm an advocate for LGBTQ+ but since I dont like this nigga and what he saying... HE GAY AND TERRIBLE!"

all this shit is fuckin silly lol

:huh4:

Wooow, just a reminder, this is No Place For H8TE.

call it what you want but its just funny how certain ppl have issues with gay ppl but if ks (who is feminine presenting) is a bottom it’s perfectly okay cause he be going off on women.

iron - knee
:cont:

Back