Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

If Kevin Samuel is gay, Black women will find out and tell the internet, the same way they found out lil nas x was gay cause he had a Stan page of Nicki Minaj on Twitter.

If Kevin Samuel is gay, Black women will find out and tell the internet, the same way they found out lil nas x was gay cause he had a Stan page of Nicki Minaj on Twitter.
Gay don’t make what he’s say wrong.

not you, but it’s crazy how people want us to respect and protect gays until they want to say he’s gays so he hates such and such.

can’t change the rules cuz you losing the game.

Tramps, low value women, narcissistic spindsters and their simps are already going mad because of this radio host interview. 😂

"I'm not talking about the Queens
But what
Da bichez
Not the sisters
But what
Da bichez
Not the young ladies
But what
Da Bichez

Da Bichez Da bichez

Now a Queen's a Queen
And a stunt is a stunt
You can tell who's who by the things they want
Most chicks want mink Diamonds, a Benz
Spend up all your ends
Probably fuck ya friends
High post attitudes real rude with fat asses
Think that the pussy is made
Out of gold
Try to control you
By slidin' up and down on the wood
They be givin' up sex for goods
Dealin' with bitches is the same old song
They only want you 'til someone richer comes along
Don't get me wrong,
Strong black women
I know who's who
So due respect I'm givin'
While queens stand by you and stick around
Bitches suck you dry and push you down
So it's my duty to address
This vampiress
Givin' the black man stress
Recognize what's real and not material
Or burn in hell
Chasin' Polo and Guess
Dumb bichez."

"I'm not talking about the Queens
But what
Da bichez
Not the sisters
But what
Da bichez
Not the young ladies
But what
Da Bichez

Da Bichez Da bichez

Now a Queen's a Queen
And a stunt is a stunt
You can tell who's who by the things they want
Most chicks want mink Diamonds, a Benz
Spend up all your ends
Probably fuck ya friends
High post attitudes real rude with fat asses
Think that the pussy is made
Out of gold
Try to control you
By slidin' up and down on the wood
They be givin' up sex for goods
Dealin' with bitches is the same old song
They only want you 'til someone richer comes along
Don't get me wrong,
Strong black women
I know who's who
So due respect I'm givin'
While queens stand by you and stick around
Bitches suck you dry and push you down
So it's my duty to address
This vampiress
Givin' the black man stress
Recognize what's real and not material
Or burn in hell
Chasin' Polo and Guess
Dumb bichez."

The Wisdom of Ages... simple. Nigh intemporal. Straightforward.

Beware any righteous blind man or vamp who's gonna bully you believing it is untrue.

The Wisdom of Ages... simple. Nigh intemporal. Straightforward.

Beware any righteous blind man or vamp who's gonna bully you believing it is untrue.
Aye mane
You cool to me mane
Beware of these Jezebels & Delilahs type of women.
They outchea. Them fag hags love to push that Sodom and Gomorrah agenda.

I'm sure you'll find a good wholesome woman.

God will bless you, word

A lot of ppl are easily swayed. Steve Harvey had multiple failed marriages, but he was looked at as a guru for Black Love, to the point they gave the nigga book, tv, and movie deals.

Derrick Jaxn was out herefucking everything, while telling men to be simps, and women they can do no wrong

Kevin Samuels, in the few clips I’ve seen has held the mirror up to men and women’s faces. There was a dude who was on his show asking why he got no female attention, and Kevin Broke down dude showing he had noconvo, was overweight, broke, and vain. I’ve seen the same with some women thatgo on his show.

It sounds like he just gives people a realistic approach to trying to find a mate.

Yeah you made a few good points. I done seen a few Kevin Samuels videos and he's blunt when he breaks down ppl but sometimes he has a serious bad habit of going too far and out of pocket with the shit he says. Like the video with the girl who said she was looking for a guy w/six figures. Then he went into clowning her about her looks etc.,

When it comes to a lot of these relationship gurus, especially the YouTube ones they come off as full of shit and eventually get exposed (like Derrick Jaxn). Just like some of the sjw's on Twitter are full of shit as well.

In short, all social media is really about is just a bunch of bullshit opinions. That goes for a lot of these "relationship gurus" trying to make a buck off their content.

I rather prefer to somehow disagree with either of these posts.

Yes, the relationship gurus are selling a demagogical fantasy to people in need: the more half-truths and twisted facts they are going to eloquently weave, the better it works. But what annoys me the utmost about the flaws and woes of this socio-commercial movement some people qualifies as "manosphere" , "womanosphere" or "redpill community" are how diametrically righteous, shortsighted and oblivious the moral and cultural status quos in matter of dating and interpersonal relationships acts when it come about some thoroughly well-studied sociological or anthropological dynamics observed within society for decades, even within a matter of centuries regarding a historiographical insight, when it comes about some truths and social realities what the so-called "bluepill" as some defines it refuses to acknowledge because it does not serve their fantasy neither.

I think that some balance needs to be made: while not outright radicalizing ourselves neither acting as some annunciators of doom, we still meed to pinch ourselves every once and a while and get a reality check. Are people are doing anything this tweet is saying? Yes, of course! But we're lying if the opposite doesn't prevails neither.

Yeah you made a few good points. I done seen a few Kevin Samuels videos and he's blunt when he breaks down ppl but sometimes he has a serious bad habit of going too far and out of pocket with the shit he says. Like the video with the girl who said she was looking for a guy w/six figures. Then he went into clowning her about her looks etc.,

When it comes to a lot of these relationship gurus, especially the YouTube ones they come off as full of shit and eventually get exposed (like Derrick Jaxn). Just like some of the sjw's on Twitter are full of shit as well.
They all have a lil bit of truth mixed in with a lot of bullshit and personal preference passed off as fact. Not specific to him just in general for everybody with a show like that. Ppl like it tho so 🤷🏾‍♀️

Heterosexual Black men need to be appreciated more by Black women...

...that’s the bottom line I get from this nigga really.

Nigga says it brashly like a nigga, and now all the sudden he gay...

...the fuck?

And yo you know what, for the sake of argument: let’s say he IS gay - does that make what he’s saying about Black men and Black women any less true?

And why is it that some Black women champion all this LGBT shit, but be so quick to call a nigga gay in a belittling fashion when he come out the mouf wit some shit they disagree wit?

The way some Black women say Kevin gay has very demeaning undertones - on some, “pay him no mind he a homo” - as if him bein a homo makes him less of a man that deserves his words to be respected...

...but then turn around and champion Billy Porter and Lil Nas X for bein’ fuckin flamin’ - the shit is confusing.

All women have entitlement issues, and that’s because men allow that, all he doin is exposing it and asking what you bringing to the table...

7661BBBC-51E0-43FA-BF92-9A6B8506E6C3.gif

Marlo knows best...

Heterosexual Black men need to be appreciated more by Black women...

...that’s the bottom line I get from this nigga really.

Nigga says it brashly like a nigga, and now all the sudden he gay...

...the fuck?

And yo you know what, for the sake of argument: let’s say he IS gay - does that make what he’s saying about Black men and Black women any less true?

And why is it that some Black women champion all this LGBT shit, but be so quick to call a nigga gay in a belittling fashion when he come out the mouf wit some shit they disagree wit?

The way some Black women say Kevin gay has very demeaning undertones - on some, “pay him no mind he a homo” - as if him bein a homo makes him less of a man that deserves his words to be respected...

...but then turn around and champion Billy Porter and Lil Nas X for bein’ fuckin flamin’ - the shit is confusing.

All women have entitlement issues, and that’s because men allow that, all he doin is exposing it and asking what you bringing to the table...

View attachment 511384

Marlo knows best...

Facts!

Here is one thing Kevin is:

A Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) fan. Dude regularly shouts out Thanos and other elements of the MCU (Earth-616, Ancient One, Thor, etc.)

He would Thanos-snap all these simps and thots in this thread, including that chickenhead @Race Jones

I regularly come through and thought-bomb threads. I triple-dare any of these chumps and thots to hit me up in the Mega thread.

Make sure you have some spray to help you get rid of the fleas when you come over. We are savages over there.

camron.gif

sleazeballgang.jpg

thanos_laugh.gif

Back