Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

I get that, and I dislike pandering. But I’ll give her benefit of the reasonable doubt, I don’t think she’s pandering, I believe she’s sincere. Everybody not able to come off presidential while also embodying that raw, no-nonsense authenticity and do it perfectly to a completely diverse audience like that all the time. I feel like some of us might be going too hard at her about stuff like that. She need time to grow into the role and to fine tune her “voice”. She’s not First Lady Michelle for example and she shouldn’t be held to that.
I’m not taking a position one way or another, but what if she naturally talks like that and the way she typically talks is the code switch?

I don’t know but people automatically assume her accent in Detroit was the the code switch or pander.

I get that, and I dislike pandering. But I’ll give her benefit of the reasonable doubt, I don’t think she’s pandering, I believe she’s sincere. Everybody not able to come off presidential while also embodying that raw, no-nonsense authenticity and do it perfectly to a completely diverse audience like that all the time. I feel like some of us might be going too hard at her about stuff like that. She need time to grow into the role and to fine tune her “voice”. She’s not First Lady Michelle for example and she shouldn’t be held to that.
The main event is next Tuesday

Stay tuned yo

I’m not taking a position one way or another, but what if she naturally talks like that and the way she typically talks is the code switch?

I don’t know but people automatically assume her accent in Detroit was the the code switch or pander.
Great point I was going to say that too. Like how do all these accentologists know which one is which

That look at me type vibes should've been examined during the pandemic.

Instead people followed like sheep

Same playbook tactics 2 me.
I refuse to be hustled then later on regret it

Biden fooled me into voting for him.
He said some dumb shit about not being black if you don't vote democrat. I brushed it off and agreed while fellow abw democrats told me I was wrong.
Fast forward the hypocrisy is very interesting.

In the movie "They Live," I use to think them aliens were the monsters.
As I got older I realized people like Holly Thompson played by Meg Foster and The Drifter played by Buck Flower the real monsters that conformed.

Ricky Smiley
DL Hughley
Kenan Thompson. "man have yall read this Project 2025? It's scary and is Jim Crow 2.0"
no nigga, Foh

@Disanthrope ..... am I missing someone?
I lost count how many shills came out.

That look at me type vibes should've been examined during the pandemic.

Instead people followed like sheep

Same playbook tactics 2 me.
I refuse to be hustled then later on regret it

Biden fooled me into voting for him.
He said some dumb shit about not being black if you don't vote democrat. I brushed it off and agreed while fellow abw democrats told me I was wrong.
Fast forward the hypocrisy is very interesting.

In the movie "They Live," I use to think them aliens were the monsters.
As I got older I realized people like Holly Thompson played by Meg Foster and The Drifter played by Buck Flower the real monsters that conformed.
I didn’t like it during the pandemic either. But what I’m talking about is definitely that too.

The lengths black people are going through to discredit a black woman are astounding, lol.

I get legit gripes, but some of this is just hate and “look how different I am” vibes.

Especially given the alternative is leagues worse.
But it’s not working though.

Throwing shades of doubt doesn’t equal solutions. And the people that use that tactic I noticed don’t put up any intelligent reasoning or viewpoints for supporting the alternative. Again, where’s the intellectual backing for supporting the alternative candidate? Bring them. But they are non-existent.

I already know what 2 expect from Trump

Kamala Harris is a fucking dunce.

That CNN interview showed me she ain't ready.

I do not want her in charge yo

Them foreign muhfuckas will exploit the fuck out of her.
So, what DO you expect from Donnie Dipshit?

He is literally borderline retarded....i think his IQ is like, 81.

You truly want THAT stupid shit back in power?

Back