Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Like I said yall slow if you haven't been paying attention to the economy in the last 3.5 years

Cmon son

Yall suppose to be teachers
I’m in finance and accounting actually. And the economy is better. It’s recovered better than most other developed countries after COVID. The prices just don’t reflect it.

Which is why Harris has proposed an anti-gouging policy. And there’s been a few stories lately of corporations keeping prices high on purpose to milk profits.

Kroger has admitted to it, the meat producers are using algorithms to figure out the highest price to charge, suddenly Walmart announced lower prices on over 7,000 items, etc.

You got facts to back what you’re saying or you just say whatever to discredit Kamala?

I’m in finance and accounting actually. And the economy is better. It’s recovered better than most other developed countries after COVID. The prices just don’t reflect it.

Which is why Harris has proposed an anti-gouging policy. And there’s been a few stories lately of corporations keeping prices high on purpose to milk profits.

Kroger has admitted to it, the meat producers are using algorithms to figure out the highest price to charge, suddenly Walmart announced lower prices on over 7,000 items, etc.

You got facts to back what you’re saying or you just say whatever to discredit Kamala?
You are out of touch yo

The streets is watching

What I see everyday in NYC is my evidence.

Don't need no fancy charts and essays to show you.

When will you come down to earth?

Bruh, why you mad at Kamala because your bodega overcharging you? They right there, go holla at them.

I think you the one that’s slow, economically speaking.
When the inflation rate is down 3% from last year's 9% all that means is that things have gotten 3% more expensive than they were last year

And it damn sure reflects. Gotta be living under a rock to not notice

Back