Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

What has she done to make you think she hates black men?

Her specific targeting of Black males for longer sentencing, extending their sentences, and harsher punishments over whites. I got family in the SF Bay area, and everyone knew that if she was the prosecutor sitting across the courtroom, your black ass wasn't going home that day. If you were white there was good chance for probation and shit, and messicans was 50/50, prolly depended on what kind of a day she was having. Niggas in the Bay area back in the 90's did not like her ass.

Her specific targeting of Black males for longer sentencing, extending their sentences, and harsher punishments over whites. I got family in the SF Bay area, and everyone knew that if she was the prosecutor sitting across the courtroom, your black ass wasn't going home that day. If you were white there was good chance for probation and shit, and messicans was 50/50, prolly depended on what kind of a day she was having. Niggas in the Bay area back in the 90's did not like her ass.
I’m not discounting your family’s or anyone else’s experience, but let me do some fact checking before I respond. Appreciate you sharing.

It actually speaks more to people like you who only come with complaints and no solutions. You want more than a bad Dem or Republican candidate then you got plenty of time to find one for the next election. But you never offer any actual options or solutions. Just criticism of every person in office. You think nobody can do the job then why not try to gain public office yourself and enact those changes? Or does that require actual work which folks on your end never actually want to do.
Your logic is remedial,smh.

I’m not discounting your family’s or anyone else’s experience, but let me do some fact checking before I respond. Appreciate you sharing.
Couldn’t find much in the way of stats. Did see an interesting story about why Kamala is bad for black people, but I’m wondering if she took a stance on getting more prosecutions and went after all races, not just black men.

I don’t know but I can understand that criticism.

Couldn’t find much in the way of stats. Did see an interesting story about why Kamala is bad for black people, but I’m wondering if she took a stance on getting more prosecutions and went after all races, not just black men.

I don’t know but I can understand that criticism.

If you pay attention to the video that was posted in the other thread with her vs Tulsi Gabbard, Kamala never refutes a single claim that was made by Tulsi. She simply talks around them, talks about her accomplishments, but never once addresses direct claims against her.

When folks talk about her policies can yall actually name them? Like what they were and how they affected people? Or is it just one of those broad generalizations? Because folks will talk the "she locked up people for weed" stuff, which is a lie, but also ignore things she spear headed like the Back on Track program which helped out many too.
People have brought these issues up, I guess you were choosing not to listen. Things like fighting to keep people eligible for parole in jail to work, or threatening jail to parents if their kids are miss too much school, or fighting to keep innocent people in jail despite evidence they are innocent.

And Back on Track? Jail pop went up under that lol. Pretty sure you basically had to plead guilty with it and hope things worked out but very few even were impacted by it

People have brought these issues up, I guess you were choosing not to listen. Things like fighting to keep people eligible for parole in jail to work, or threatening jail to parents if their kids are miss too much school, or fighting to keep innocent people in jail despite evidence they are innocent.

And Back on Track? Jail pop went up under that lol. Pretty sure you basically had to plead guilty with it and hope things worked out but very few even were impacted by it

They have been mentioned numerous times

But to be fair sometimes we miss the list that state them.

It’s all love

I've seen general talking points. Very little in the real of actual facts and data. Even in your response you're mentioning things that have either been disproven or given better context than your elementary statements. And the prison population in the state of California has dropped significantly. That was reported as of last week.

There's plenty of clear flaws in things she pushed forward during her time as AG and plenty to critizice her for during her time as VP, but the way some of yall present them sound like bad Tucker Carlson soundbites and are intellectually dishonest in some instances and outright lies in others. And it's also silly to pretend as if there were no positive impacts to things she did as well.

I can definitely see your point when it comes to Kamala, but she’s chosen to be around black people, at least in college, which is a critical time in a person’s development. So I can’t discount that knowing how HBCU’s and sororities roll.

Maybe she was awkward then too and this awkwardness is just who she is.

I hear you, and you're right. I don't like her. Lol

I'm glad I live in a solidly blue state. I'm gonna sit this one out. That way I don't have to vote for Hitler to beat Satan.

I hear you, and you're right. I don't like her. Lol

I'm glad I live in a solidly blue state. I'm gonna sit this one out. That way I don't have to vote for Hitler to beat Satan.
Now when you say sit this one out do you mean not voting in the presidential election or not at all????

If we vote for Kamala how does she plan on counteracting project 2025?

giphy.webp

If she's elected, there is NO Project 2025 ... because that's a policy program that conservatives around Trump want to implement.

Back