Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

I can't remember if I posted this in this thread, I know I posted it on Facebook....

But a president is like a skin in a video game.

Same game, same story, same agenda, same engine, same everything.... They just look different... Elections are a whole lotta presentation just to say

What would you like your president to look like?

I can't remember if I posted this in this thread, I know I posted it on Facebook....

But a president is like a skin in a video game.

Same game, same story, same agenda, same engine, same everything.... They just look different... Elections are a whole lotta presentation just to say

What would you like your president to look like?
This kinda wild coming from you brother

I'm legit shocked

It’s one thing to be for us and another to be against us. Do you, or any other person that’s against Kamala, think she wants to do black people harm? Directly or indirectly?

I’m just trying to understand y’all’s perspective.

I think she doesn't give one flying fuck about us and, in fact, has a deep rooted hatred for Black men in particular likely do to her issues with her own father.

It’s one thing to be for us and another to be against us. Do you, or any other person that’s against Kamala, think she wants to do black people harm? Directly or indirectly?

I’m just trying to understand y’all’s perspective.
A brother in this thread commented about Barack Obama and him running for presidency while having a black wife, yet she can run, and she doesn’t feel the need to have to have a black husband in order to validate black men voting for her. You see, I believe that black women see themselves as a completely separate demographic that doesn’t really need to do anything to get black men to want to service them. They just expect for black men to do what they say. We’re supposed to do as if we don’t have our own dignity. So I don’t trust her type. She’s not going to go out of her way to help us. She’s a divester. How can I logically support her?

What's ironic is that she doesn't need to pander to black people. A lot of black people will vote for her just because she's back. She don't even have to do all that extra shit. She tries to follow the Obama blueprint of trying to use her blackness to make her look cooler than she is, but it doesn't fit her.
But aren’t they both black and identify with black culture? If so is it still pandering? Should they act white?

I know if I ever ran for President I’m still playing ball and wearing my Jordan’s whether you call it pandering or not, lol.

A brother in this thread commented about Barack Obama and him running for presidency while having a black wife, yet she can run, and she doesn’t feel the need to have to have a black husband in order to validate black men voting for her. You see, I believe that black women see themselves as a completely separate demographic that doesn’t really need to do anything to get black men to want to service them. They just expect for black men to do what they say. We’re supposed to do as if we don’t have our own dignity. So I don’t trust her type. She’s not going to go out of her way to help us. She’s a divester. How can I logically support her?
How many black women that you've spoken to personally feel that way?

To the "she's pandering"crowd

To you, is there a distinction between pandering and being relatable?

But aren’t they both black and identify with black culture? If so is it still pandering? Should they act white?

I know if I ever ran for President I’m still playing ball and wearing my Jordan’s whether you call it pandering or not, lol.

IMO, it comes off as pandering with Kamala because she seems to feel like she has to prove to us that she's one of us. The transparency of her doing that is what makes her seem like she's not one of us. I don't know. She just seems awkward every time she posts a pic of her doing something "black" or pops up on a black outlet.

I never said Obama pandered. I think to some extent he is what he portrayed. He just played up the black "cool factor."

To the "she's pandering"crowd

To you, is there a distinction between pandering and being relatable?

Sure, but she's probably not relatable to the average African American person. Her background is different, and now she's rich and lives a life that most of us would find out of touch. I don't really know how to put it in words, but we all know the difference between someone like Queen Latifah who is also rich but came from a place we understand to someone like Kamala. Again with me, one appears normal when she interacts with regular black people. The other comes off as awkward. That's just my perception though and not based off anything factual.

Tether, you don't know what work I do. You'll say anything to justify supporting the anti black. I put dollars on shit. None you niggas take from your video game budgets to donate to black cause. All you pick up pom poms and shame the descendants of the people who fought for immigrants to be here in the 60s

The more niggas from immigrant backgrounds wag their fingers at us the more I know I'm right. The Democrats benefit immigrants at the expense of black Americans. You don't a shit about that Fact. You just want us to be as obedient as yall will always be

So again...you do nothing. Either that or since you got so many complaints clearly your money ain't going to the right places. So you're getting jacked on top of not having any actual solutions. You're right in lock step with the people you claim to hate in terms of your methods.

I think your assumptions are off and rooted in something other than politics when you mention what black women expect from black men.

And I don’t see how you draw this comparison to Kamala as if she married a white man out of disrespect for black men.

I think your assumptions are off and rooted in something other than politics when you mention what black women expect from black men.

And I don’t see how you draw this comparison to Kamala as if she married a white man out of disrespect for black men.
Okay.

Back