Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Lol you know you just lying like this is not gonna take away the fact you're posting from Honduras.

Well since you wanna jump, let's jump.

Yes you a mod. What you ain't tellin' these people tho, is you a mod here, a mod on other message boards, and a mod on other social media platforms.

You got exposed for your pedo nonsense (which you tryna legalize cross the States) and I dropped a bomb shell about your retard mental disorder.

RIP to my big homie. No I don't have any proof, yes it's documented how he died, but me and a few more accounts on not so popular platforms believe the big homie was murdered. If you knew how he was talking on lives you'd know why I said that.

Yes you a mod. What you ain't tellin' these people tho, is you a mod here, a mod on other message boards, and a mod on other social media platforms.

You got exposed for your pedo nonsense (which you tryna legalize cross the States) and I dropped a bomb shell about your retard mental disorder.

RIP to my big homie. No I don't have any proof, yes it's documented how he died, but me and a few more accounts on not so popular platforms believe the big homie was murdered. If you knew how he was talking on lives you'd know why I said that.
Lol. All these lies just to slither away from your truth.

Man stfu. You have no proof so why even talk. You an infamous both Central American y’all should be cool

Matter of fact....

NAMBLA too lmao

That!

I can see you from 20 miles away bro. Your on this website playin' coy about this issue and want some get-back for what I exposed about you all years ago.

All these Friday afternoon plantation Shenanigans are really an indication of how dedicated these immigrant niggas and mutts are to the Democrat Party

These dudes are very dedicated to the thing that is trying hard to destroy black America

Dead ass these niggas are Coons..

I'm out

Matter of fact....

That!

I can see you from 20 miles away bro. Your on this website playin' coy about this issue and want some get-back for what I exposed about you all years ago.
:hahaha:

I almost feel sorry for you the way you're reaching lol.

Fuck all that, who the fuck are you?

All these Friday afternoon plantation Shenanigans are really an indication of how dedicated these immigrant niggas and mutts are to the Democrat Party

These dudes are very dedicated to the thing that is trying hard to destroy black America

I'm out

Tbh, they already know who I am. They playin' coy and stupid cause of what I said to my big homie in a public space.

This website is not what it appears my guy.

I'm out
Black panther party member hanging w the KKKacs

Lmao yea u dead in these streets til u fix that

1727485503471.jpeg
No tough anti black posts from you

Back