Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Whatever nigga.

There's a reason your kind deleted alot of threads/topics and posts on AHH. How many years worth ya'll deleted?? Back to like 2016, 2017, 2018, or something.
Nobody here legit knows who you are. You can keep throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks but you're posting from Honduras. You hate immigrants yet you migrated to Honduras?

Nobody here legit knows who you are. You can keep throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks but you're posting from Honduras. You hate immigrants yet you migrated to Honduras?

Cool, cool.

I see you skipped talking about deleting all those threads and years worth of posts on AHH.

The reason you called yourself revealing info about me is cause you still ain't forgot about how I exposed about your perverted community's disorder on the stream.

Cool, cool.

I see you skipped talking about deleting all those threads and years worth of posts on AHH.

The reason you called yourself revealing info about me is cause you still ain't forgot about how I exposed about your perverted community's disorder on the stream.
You keep making up shit with absolutely 0 evidence. You cant call someone a pedophile on here with 0 proof and think you gonna keep posting here.

Your IP address pinging from Honduras is the truth.

Any sane person who kept they eye open on AHH can recollect how when it came back up, it was a looooot of years worth of threads just gone!

Back