Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Jay Electronica The Biggest Disappointment In Hip Hop History?

Yes. That nigga been teasing us since 2008. And i feel like he nice but never heard about an album.

Last edited:
Yeah Meth came to mind but I am happy with his 4 solos and the Redman albums plus his Wu Tang shit...Andre 3000 comes to mind even tho he has made classics he still hasn't dropped a solo Rap album and that shit is very disappointing.

I wouldn't say he's in the running and I disagree with this, but I know alot of people who feel Meth has had a disappointing career.

It depends on how you look at it

Most musicians not just rappers would love to have the career that Meth had....solo albums, group albums, collabo albums, movies, clothing line, video games ect

But

Method Man was supposed to be and had everything necessary to be top 5 D.O.A

I don't think dude even has a top 5 WU Album and when hear people mention their top ten you'll see Raekwon, Ghostface or Redman(I know he's not an official member) before Method Man(I don't think I've ever seen a top ten with Method Man honestly)

Again dude had a long and very successful career but I think he sacrificed solo success for the greater good of the group

It depends on how you look at it

Most musicians not just rappers would love to have the career that Meth had....solo albums, group albums, collabo albums, movies, clothing line, video games ect

But

Method Man was supposed to be and had everything necessary to be top 5 D.O.A

I don't think dude even has a top 5 WU Album and when hear people mention their top ten you'll see Raekwon, Ghostface or Redman(I know he's not an official member) before Method Man(I don't think I've ever seen a top ten with Method Man honestly)

Again dude had a long and very successful career but I think he sacrificed solo success for the greater good of the group

Unfortunately i agree 100%

Back