Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is J Cole a Legend?

He about to retire big dog after this last project

can this next project make him one?
I don't think so
He has some pretty good to very good studio albums that don't seem to reach a ton of people to make an everlasting impact to be solidified as a legend.

Good to great artist and probably has had a great career compared to the peers he came out the same time as but to me, there isn't a consensus classic studio album that he has.

I think time might be good to his catalog but I don't think he reaches legend status. But like I said, a very solid veteran is still a great achievement imo.

I don't think so
He has some pretty good to very good studio albums that don't seem to reach a ton of people to make an everlasting impact to be solidified as a legend.

Good to great artist and probably has had a great career compared to the peers he came out the same time as but to me, there isn't a consensus classic studio album that he has.

I think time might be good to his catalog but I don't think he reaches legend status. But like I said, a very solid veteran is still a great achievement imo.
Ok thanks so him being on any path to being a legend is pretty much a no for you

Cole been out for what about 11 yrs?

I would rank him as 1 of the best of his era along with Drake and Kendrick.

I would give him legend status at this point.
Does being the one of the best of this era automatically grant you legend status?

Back