Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it wrong to only date one race?

Yes. I am trying to prevent bias. No, that is not a good logical or factual guess, Chicity.

Not a troll or writing a paper either (I would never go on a forum to gather research for a paper- that's for rookies, the lazy, and/or idiots).

What topic are you speaking of? Interracial? Why has it been "done to death", as you state?

What is a "ya box"? I'm not one for slang. I never said that Blacks aren't worthy of my time, I am Black myself so that would not make sense.

I am not an aggressive person. Sigh. :Pathetic:

What do you mean "what is wrong" with me?

Understood. That is good it has helped. It's just my family and friends would probably kill (joking, metaphorically, not actually) me if I ever even thought about smoking or vaping anything... even if it was just water vapor or something. Just not something we do in my circle.

I can not "go with God" honey I am agnostic (Please Google if unsure of that terminology).

Hello. I am not an it. I am a (Black) lady. I do not follow social media too closely as I don't really use it. No one in my circle uses slang or vulgarity, ever, as well. Sorry to disappoint you that I have class. :)

I am a Black American woman.

I am here for the opinions of others.

Yes, I do, on a regular basis and they are ALL wonderful, worldly, cerebral people.

What is a mf? It sounds like a curse, which I do not appreciate Rubato.

Yes, I do not know people who smoke in my life so I was a bit shocked.

I agree but they won't be from me. Most likely.
Well, I didn't and still don't know who and/or what you are. Your posts are troll-like so I referred to you as an it. Ehhhh...oh well.

Also, I find it hard to believe you "hardly" use social media, unless you're living off the grid or in the same age bracket as my grandparents. Hmph...I mean, I guess.

Why would I be disappointed in your lack of slang usage? I'm disapppointed in the lack of interest and culture you're obviously missing and the abundance of self hatred and inferioty displayed.

Are you here for us to convince you of something? Sway your outlook, open your "black" eyes? Why do you need our opinions again, "classy, black lady"?

If she is really a real person, who really lives on the east coast, then she was never more than a 30 min ride away from some niggas.

If she never explored that it was a conscious decision.

If you don’t love black people I got nothing for you but antagonism, with all due respect.

I don't associate with *that word* type of men so not sure what you are getting at with that statement. 30 minutes? I would disagree.

Still trying to decide to turn this shit to jokes or take it serious.

My life is not a joke. Hello.

Well, I didn't and still don't know who and/or what you are. Your posts are troll-like so I referred to you as an it. Ehhhh...oh well.

Also, I find it hard to believe you "hardly" use social media, unless you're living off the grid or in the same age bracket as my grandparents. Hmph...I mean, I guess.

Why would I be disappointed in your lack of slang usage? I'm disapppointed in the lack of interest and culture you're obviously missing and the abundance of self hatred and inferioty displayed.

Are you here for us to convince you of something? Sway your outlook, open your "black" eyes? Why do you need our opinions again, "classy, black lady"?

I am not interested in posturing and peacocking for others, thus no real need to post heavily. I do use it to check-in and follow friends' and families' lives, though. I only have an Instagram account, but I just deleted Twitter recently.

I have a Black family and some Black friends, how ould I miss out on culture and/or not be interested? Hm?

No, that is not why I am here.

Figured it out. I see the insert image button in the editor now so I will upload later.

Yes, I consider myself to be extremely attractive (and have been told that by others, male and female...).

You may be on to something. I am going to post my qualifications later and ask everyone to see if I am being too harsh or unreasonable. To me, they are basic, but maybe not in reality. I do live in a very liberal town currently so that does conflate this issue.

Thanks for the help; I will be posting a pic later.

What are your viewpoints like?

I am not white- I am a Black female- so sorry Rubato but I would not know what "the whites" are doing since I am not one. Maybe try Reddit?

What's so funny hm? Also, I am a not a chick but a lady. This is a chick (like me, they are still really cute though!):
Chicks.png

I don't feel guilty so much as I do confused or questioning why I can not find a Black male that is at my level as that is definitely a part of why I have trouble with finding many of them attractive physically and mentally.

Where do you reccomend I start to broaden my circle of Black associates, since I am not around many? Besides family and a handful of friends I have not had much exposure.

Oh, I am definitely *not* messaging him I can tell we are not compatible- at all- just by our short interaction.
ill reveal my hand as you show yours but I am also agnostic, and I do have some conservative viewpoints about certain things. I just don't see myself getting too wrapped up into the show of politics prevalent in our modern American society

I most certainly am NOT! Why would you say such a thing?

Not true- I like chicken with the following: salt, pepper, lemon, garlic powder, and onion powder. I prefer boneless skinless breast or thigh that is baked or air fried with light oil.
Yea you are, is obvious

One of the big reasons why I think I am not totally attracted to my own is because it's hard to find men that can relate to my background and current position/status in society as it's not (super) common in the Black Community at large numbers especially considering where in the USA I live right now. I don't like to be stereotypical, and not trying to come off as a "snowflake" or have an I am better than you attitude, but the attributes/qualities that I hold and would like to find in a relationship partner are usually ascribed to Race B. I would love to find someone with these characteristics in my own race but that's something I struggle with, I've literally only met one guy like that years ago and we are better friends than in a relationship with each other. Is this still fetishization?

Seem like to me you have a strong case of DOG

I don't associate with *that word* type of men so not sure what you are getting at with that statement. 30 minutes? I would disagree.

My life is not a joke. Hello.

I am not interested in posturing and peacocking for others, thus no real need to post heavily. I do use it to check-in and follow friends' and families' lives, though. I only have an Instagram account, but I just deleted Twitter recently.

I have a Black family and some Black friends, how ould I miss out on culture and/or not be interested? Hm?

No, that is not why I am here.
.:ohshit2:Culture isn't the only thing you seem to be missing.
I'm still not understanding why you're on a black hiphop forum.

I'm done here. Have a wonderful, unseasoned Thanksgiving! Enjoy!

Back