Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it wrong to only date one race?

In order to (try) and prevent bias I won't use actual races but instead the letters A and B. I am a part of race A (I am Black/African American). Race B is who I like.

I would like some help with the following issue I am having: I have never been and/or can't be attracted to my own race. I have always been attracted to race B both in platonic friendships and romantic partnerships. Now, this has never been an issue for me because I've always found race B to be very interested in me both romantically and just as friends, but for some reasons lately I am struggling with the feeling that I am a "traitor" to my own because I would not date someone from race A and I have some, but not many at all, friends of race B. Though mostly just my own family. I think it is partly because growing up and in college, I was surrounded 95-100% of the time by race B. So I am just accustomed to them. I have trouble finding race A attractive both physically and mentally.

Any suggestions?

no

In order to (try) and prevent bias I won't use actual races but instead the letters A and B. I am a part of race A (I am Black/African American). Race B is who I like.

I would like some help with the following issue I am having: I have never been and/or can't be attracted to my own race. I have always been attracted to race B both in platonic friendships and romantic partnerships. Now, this has never been an issue for me because I've always found race B to be very interested in me both romantically and just as friends, but for some reasons lately I am struggling with the feeling that I am a "traitor" to my own because I would not date someone from race A and I have some, but not many at all, friends of race B. Though mostly just my own family. I think it is partly because growing up and in college, I was surrounded 95-100% of the time by race B. So I am just accustomed to them. I have trouble finding race A attractive both physically and mentally.

Any suggestions?

Bruh wtf wrong with you?

Marijuana!?! Really? :( Uh oh...that is unfortunate. Have you looked into quitting? Not trying to impose my views too strongly on others but smoking is not attractive on anyone...

nah, its not unfortunate at all

it has really helped with a lot of issues both physical and mental

i feel sorry for you and those who think like you who try to demonize marijuana usage.

fwiw, i vape and in the privacy of my home

I think it's a troll. It joined yesterday and made a thread 10 minutes later. I don't understand why it wouldn't understand how to upload pics or normal internet and social media jargon.

If she is in fact not a troll, I'm saddened to hear her noninterest and disdain for black people of African *descent, in which she's claiming to belong. This is a black site, so are you here for research purposes or for us to change your self-hating views upon your people?

Do you even converse with your own family and find them interesting, fun, likable, intelligent, etc.?

Last edited:
I think it's a troll. It joined yesterday and made a thread 10 minutes later. I don't understand why it wouldn't understand how to upload pics or normal internet and social media jargon.

If she is in fact not a troll, I'm saddened to hear her noninterest and disdain for black people of African decsent, in which she's claiming to belong. This is a black site, so are you here for research purposes or for us to change your self-hating views upon your people?

Do you even converse with your own family and find them interesting, fun, likable, intelligent, etc.?
Talk that shit black

Aggressive content.

tenor.gif

I'm here for it.
I was gone drop the fuel on the flames gif but I held back

What would you say it is a red flag for?
Could be anything.

Self hate, fetishism, attention whoring, just wanting to be different, projecting negative experiences of a few past partners onto the rest so ur 'done with them'

And yes this goes for male or female, black or white.

“I have trouble finding Black men attractive both physically and mentally”.

Fuck outta here.
Don’t stereotype all Black men please. I know plenty who are fine and educated.
Furthermore, let’s not blame our own people for attraction and fetishes towards dating white men and women.
If I’m putting down my own race in some way to describe why I like dating, fucking, sucking white dick..that’s self hate.

Anyway, I suck and fuck Black men. I’ll never date outside of my race.

Back