Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it wrong to only date one race?

Mfs are really out here like we don’t have some fine, handsome, sexy, gorgeous...Black men out here. Those same good looking Black men who are educated and running businesses.

They exist.

You aren’t looking for them or inquiring about them but acting like they don’t exist. Plus, I’m sure they’d be looking for Black women who actually date Black men.

In order to (try) and prevent bias I won't use actual races but instead the letters A and B. I am a part of race A (I am Black/African American). Race B is who I like.

I would like some help with the following issue I am having: I have never been and/or can't be attracted to my own race. I have always been attracted to race B both in platonic friendships and romantic partnerships. Now, this has never been an issue for me because I've always found race B to be very interested in me both romantically and just as friends, but for some reasons lately I am struggling with the feeling that I am a "traitor" to my own because I would not date someone from race A and I have some, but not many at all, friends of race B. Though mostly just my own family. I think it is partly because growing up and in college, I was surrounded 95-100% of the time by race B. So I am just accustomed to them. I have trouble finding race A attractive both physically and mentally.

Any suggestions?
Tay Diggs???

you don't know what FWM means so I would agree with the brother Chicity that you are still naive and a lil uninformed

but that's a little off topic let me answer the post directed to me

yep sounds like my friend (male) and his situation.

you're feeling alienated and lost because you're parents thought it was a good idea to isolate and raise you amongst race B with the only interactions of people who look like you coming from your family members and a select few. Otherwise you've been around race B your entire life. Now that you're away from that environment and into the real world you're confused because you don't necessarily know how to be around other black people who aren't really like you.
It's kind of sad, because i'm certain that most brothers wouldn't have the patience do deal with this anyways and you seem like you're dead set on your beliefs and standards. Nothing wrong with that. The type of black male that would be your type would have to match you quite a bit, and those type of guys only date non black women pretty much.
My caw caw brother spot on. If OP comes back I'll have a serious dialogue with her.

I am still here everyone! No one can scare me away as I'm not scared of any of you so that is a moot point. I will answer all queries as expeditiously as possible considering I am in a bit of a time crunch.

Well, with the way you are speaking and what you have said about yourself, I am sure you can figure out how to upload a picture.

You said you were extremely attractive correct?

Figured it out. I see the insert image button in the editor now so I will upload later.

Yes, I consider myself to be extremely attractive (and have been told that by others, male and female...).

He doesn't date black girls.
Actually you reminded me that I need to talk to him it's been a minute since we last spoke.
You also say very simple/basic. If that was truely the case then you wouldn't have trouble finding a black man who meets your standard for dating.
You'd probably have better luck going south or somewhere more conservative than you are right row.
I find you quite interesting , as I don't meet many black women with your viewpoints.
If you are black though, like my fellow posters said I need to see some proper ID.

You can upload an image right through here, just click the little image icon next to the smiley face and click/tap where it says Drop image

You may be on to something. I am going to post my qualifications later and ask everyone to see if I am being too harsh or unreasonable. To me, they are basic, but maybe not in reality. I do live in a very liberal town currently so that does conflate this issue.

Thanks for the help; I will be posting a pic later.

What are your viewpoints like?

If you wanna be down tell us what the whites are planning

I am not white- I am a Black female- so sorry Rubato but I would not know what "the whites" are doing since I am not one. Maybe try Reddit?

This shit unexpectedly funny as fuck...

But serious question to the chick who started this....

Why you feel guilty?

Obviously your environment shaped your social circle. I mean, I get wanting to connect to your own race, in fact I would encourage it.

And I say encourage because there's no reason you should feel guilty for shit outside your control.

I mean if you want to get to know more black people and connect more with black heritage n all that... That's just natural.

Maybe the more exposure, understating, and experiences will open your eyes to how beautiful black people truly are.

If you admittedly only be around race B, then you gonna start thinking like race B.

And since you ain't a B you naturally confused as fuck..

PM my nigga @Chicity ....i think he single again, I think....

What's so funny hm? Also, I am a not a chick but a lady. This is a chick (like me, they are still really cute though!):
Chicks.png

I don't feel guilty so much as I do confused or questioning why I can not find a Black male that is at my level as that is definitely a part of why I have trouble with finding many of them attractive physically and mentally.

Where do you reccomend I start to broaden my circle of Black associates, since I am not around many? Besides family and a handful of friends I have not had much exposure.

Oh, I am definitely *not* messaging him I can tell we are not compatible- at all- just by our short interaction.

It makes no sense to state your race and not the race you lusting after. It was done purposely so that you could leave It up to the reader and considering black/white ir are at an all time high, it was a very logical and I'm sure factual guess

You gathering opinions on a stance you not going to change so either you're trolling or writing a paper and need help. Either way the topic has been done to death and its wack

If you truly dont find Blacks worthy of ya time and ya box I say good. Its less like we further ya lineage by accidentally procreating with you. Win/Win

Yes. I am trying to prevent bias. No, that is not a good logical or factual guess, Chicity.

Not a troll or writing a paper either (I would never go on a forum to gather research for a paper- that's for rookies, the lazy, and/or idiots).

What topic are you speaking of? Interracial? Why has it been "done to death", as you state?

What is a "ya box"? I'm not one for slang. I never said that Blacks aren't worthy of my time, I am Black myself so that would not make sense.

Aggressive content.

tenor.gif

I'm here for it.

I am not an aggressive person. Sigh. :Pathetic:

Bruh wtf wrong with you?

What do you mean "what is wrong" with me?

nah, its not unfortunate at all

it has really helped with a lot of issues both physical and mental

i feel sorry for you and those who think like you who try to demonize marijuana usage.

fwiw, i vape and in the privacy of my home

Understood. That is good it has helped. It's just my family and friends would probably kill (joking, metaphorically, not actually) me if I ever even thought about smoking or vaping anything... even if it was just water vapor or something. Just not something we do in my circle.

Can't recall what post that was.
Either way, go with God

I can not "go with God" honey I am agnostic (Please Google if unsure of that terminology).

I think it's a troll. It joined yesterday and made a thread 10 minutes later. I don't understand why it wouldn't understand how to upload pics or normal internet and social media jargon.

If she is in fact not a troll, I'm saddened to hear her noninterest and disdain for black people of African *descent, in which she's claiming to belong. This is a black site, so are you here for research purposes or for us to change your self-hating views upon your people?

Do you even converse with your own family and find them interesting, fun, likable, intelligent, etc.?

Hello. I am not an it. I am a (Black) lady. I do not follow social media too closely as I don't really use it. No one in my circle uses slang or vulgarity, ever, as well. Sorry to disappoint you that I have class. :)

I am a Black American woman.

I am here for the opinions of others.

Yes, I do, on a regular basis and they are ALL wonderful, worldly, cerebral people.

Still dying off this mf saying “marijuana?!”

View attachment 189205

What is a mf? It sounds like a curse, which I do not appreciate Rubato.

Yes, I do not know people who smoke in my life so I was a bit shocked.

We need more black babies

I agree but they won't be from me. Most likely.

Dugout, I assume you're old enough to be internetting with us here. Why do you care so much about what your family thinks about what YOU choose to do in your spare time?

If you wanna partake in some weed or liquor for that matter and it's not bothering any of them, why do they have so much power over your decisions

If she is really a real person, who really lives on the east coast, then she was never more than a 30 min ride away from some niggas.

If she never explored that it was a conscious decision.

If you don’t love black people I got nothing for you but antagonism, with all due respect.

Back