Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it too expensive for men to date in these days and times?

Bruh I'm so positive I could bounce back if needed be. Like I'm so thankful I don't need to, but I have no doubt in my ability to still bag a quality chick. Even in the waters.... I dunno... Maybe I'm overly confident... But this shit seems ridiculous at times

Bruh I'm so positive I could bounce back if needed be. Like I'm so thankful I don't need to, but I have no doubt in my ability to still bag a quality chick. Even in the waters.... I dunno... Maybe I'm overly confident... But this shit seems ridiculous at times

The question isā€¦do you really wanna go thru that?

The game is different.

The question isā€¦do you really wanna go thru that?

The game is different.

For me, I'm kinda thankful that there's broads outchea from back inna day that's still fuckin with me now that I've resurfaced in Tha D. I got a few options once I lose this goddamned weight and feel like the time is right to get back out there. Everybody got grown ass kids, careers in order, stability, so they ain't looking for a meal ticket, just a companion for these later years of our lives.

That's not to say I couldn't get back out there cold either. I done already had a decent number of chicks gettin' flirty with me and they prolly would have gone a step further if it wasn't for the fact that I still have my wedding ring on my ring finger (it's actually stuck there... I gotta lose about 40lbs before I can take it off). But it's the same shit: Women around my age already done raised their kids, got careers (even if it's in the plant), and ain't looking for shit other than a "good man" to chill with. I'm guessing the older you get the fewer expectations there are when it comes to dating.

Bruh, I swear, for us niggaz in relationships... This shit consistently looks crazy.... It can't be the hard. It can't be.

I really donā€™t think dating is that hard bro Iā€™m in a fresh relationship and she ainā€™t asked me for money or turned down a restaurant and we smoke weed and shit. Like itā€™s really not hard to find somebody that likes you. But not to closing Zmeka but folks want some tv type shit be reality.

That lady gave the wrong ā€œadviceā€. If a woman wants a man to make 100K and up itā€™s because she wants him to take care of her. There are waaay more women out there than there are of men in that tax bracket. Those men have options, and most of these entitled women will never get a man like that, just based on the numbers.

Men should get with a woman who isnā€™t demanding to be taken care of, and they can build together. If both of them make 50K, now itā€™s a 100K householdā€¦.

Social media is not real life lol. Y'all don't see your broke friends getting females?

Probably the same chicks that get online n type/record this bullshit they're tryna feed u.

Bruh a lot of times this is facts I donā€™t think women who really mess with rich dudes even block their blessings with this energy

Social media is not real life lol. Y'all don't see your broke friends getting females?

Probably the same chicks that get online n type/record this bullshit they're tryna feed u.
Absolutely bro, the amount of women I know..personally, that are illusions online.

I feel bad for dudes in their comments, but I get it. I get why people fall for the illusion. We all want to feel special, and whatā€™s more special than being chosen by something thatā€™s seems more special than you?

Most people donā€™t want to do the internal work to realize thereā€™s no such thing as special, things are more about how much something is important to you.

If you really Value someone, you could be able to never have a date over 100 dollars for a year. Cause itā€™s about the bond and valuing, that itā€™s literally a once in a lifetime experience.

But capitalism does a wonderful job of convincing everyone itā€™s not about the people you meet, itā€™s about the stuff that you do. We are consumers, so what we do is, we consume earth.

I don't think what she's saying is wrong. I think she's just saying it in the typical inflammatory way that everyone says everything nowadays to get the puters putin'.

She didn't really say that dudes should never take chicks on cheap dates or that dudes only deserve to have fun with chicks when they're making a lot of money. She basically just said that if you don't have any disposable income, you shouldn't really be concerned with serious dating because eventually you will have to start spending money if you want things to progress. That's true. You can start out with cheap ass coffee dates, but eventually the chick is going to want to see a movie or go to a show or eat a decent meal. If you can't afford to do any of that without hurting your pockets, you need to work on yourself first before you try to date seriously. It sounds messed up coming from this chick, but the manosphere niggas basically say the same thing.

Credit score isnā€™t an indicator of broke or not itā€™s more an indicator of financial responsibility. I think itā€™s a fair to consider it as a possible qualification for dating in many cases.

I really donā€™t think dating is that hard bro Iā€™m in a fresh relationship and she ainā€™t asked me for money or turned down a restaurant and we smoke weed and shit. Like itā€™s really not hard to find somebody that likes you. But not to closing Zmeka but folks want some tv type shit be reality.
I really think niggaz try to force bonds cuz they like how a chick looks and ignore all the shit that goes into charm and vibe.... Like just cuz a chick looks good doesn't mean y'all have to get along... Just relax and be cool till you bump into someone who organically gets along with you

Back