Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it too expensive for men to date in these days and times?

One more thing...it annoys me that the options for dating nowadays is either a walk in the park or a trendy steakhouse dinner, no in between. There are so many low to no cost options out there. People are just lazy.
I just went to an arthouse last weekend. Shit was like $8 a pop.

I think the problem with these dating conversations isn't the cost of the date it's the lack of creativity. Nobody wants to feel like they the 7th bitch you brought to starbucks this week.

I just went to an arthouse last weekend. Shit was like $8 a pop.

I think the problem with these dating conversations isn't the cost of the date it's the lack of creativity. Nobody wants to feel like they the 7th bitch you brought to starbucks this week.
BINGO!!

I havent had any social media in over a decade. I feel like im the sanest most normal person in the world because of it.

Recently some people close to me also got off social media. Its crazy how fast their thinking about stuff has already changed.

The line of whats real and whats not has been blurred like crazy.

I havent had any social media in over a decade. I feel like im the sanest most normal person in the world because of it.

Recently some people close to me also got off social media. Its crazy how fast their thinking about stuff has already changed.

With this election, I’m gonna try to start the process of getting off social media forever

One more thing...it annoys me that the options for dating nowadays is either a walk in the park or a trendy steakhouse dinner, no in between. There are so many low to no cost options out there. People are just lazy.

Back when I was in my early 20's I used to take chicks to spots like Bakers Square, Steak and Ale, Ruby Tuesdays, etc, all of which are arguably a step above Applebee's... It's really debatable. We'd have a nice dinner, good conversation getting to know each other, then we might hit a flick, go bowling, go-kart racing or some shit like that. Had one where we were on the way to the movies but ran across one of those shady ass, questionably safe parking lot carnivals and stopped there instead. Had a blast too.

It seems like these days such dates would be absolutely haram. You gotta spend bill money on a date otherwise it ain't worth going out.

With this election, I’m gonna try to start the process of getting off social media forever
Message boards are social media. Granted they're very old social media

Forums aren't social media because forums don't produce content in order to create a network of individuals that follow each other other for the sake of content provided.

Social media isn't about people coming together to talk about something.

-----------

Anyway, today, women date in order to make rent, get some dick, get nails done and etc. They saying that shit right in your face. They need someone to financially rely on.

Men need to wake up, the woman you want out there trying to get it done.

Facts like they be cappin. Broke niggas have mad kids

Yeah but see...

Women and men get on the internet and talk about the women and men they actually want...not the ones that are entertaining right now or have the capacity to get.

Yeah, broke men have kids and etc, but nobody wants the women that entertain the average man.

They want the women that have one night stands with entertainers, rappers and athletes. The women that post on Onlyfans. The women with 5 degrees and date doctors and shit.

The woman that go home to the Wal-Mart dude and get pounded out, men don't want her and women don't him.

Point is, someone's mate is the reflection of them and nobody likes to imagine themselves to be average and rather ordinary. They like to think of themselves as self-guided, self-directing, stars in their own movie and they might struggle but they always get what they believe they deserve.

When in reality, they should be happy that anybody acknowledges their presence.

Back when I was in my early 20's I used to take chicks to spots like Bakers Square, Steak and Ale, Ruby Tuesdays, etc, all of which are arguably a step above Applebee's... It's really debatable. We'd have a nice dinner, good conversation getting to know each other, then we might hit a flick, go bowling, go-kart racing or some shit like that. Had one where we were on the way to the movies but ran across one of those shady ass, questionably safe parking lot carnivals and stopped there instead. Had a blast too.

It seems like these days such dates would be absolutely haram. You gotta spend bill money on a date otherwise it ain't worth going out.
The bolded is where I think the disconnect is. You don't have to spend bill money, men just need to be a little more creative when planning a date. Like you can pick a local restaurant over a chain spot that's similar in cost. Plus if you live in decent size city there are all sorts events going on.

Yeah my time is nearing an end

I'm only on there for sneaker drops and pelican stuff.

Forums aren't social media because forums don't produce content in order to create a network of individuals that follow each other other for the sake of content provided.

Social media isn't about people coming together to talk about something.

-----------

Anyway, today, women date in order to make rent, get some dick, get nails done and etc. They saying that shit right in your face. They need someone to financially rely on.

Men need to wake up, the woman you want out there trying to get it done.
By definition forums are social media

Youre not wrong, but not all social media built the same. For one, my fam and friends aint on here. For two, this place doesnt have an algorithm.

And for 3, social media has gotten more and more stimulating since FB. Every new hot SM site is more stimulating than the last.

Being off that does wonders for me when I compare my thinking to others.

Others are welcome to have different experiences. I only talk for me.

Back