Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it too expensive for men to date in these days and times?

Youre not wrong, but not all social media built the same. For one, my fam and friends aint on here. For two, this place doesnt have an algorithm.

And for 3, social media has gotten more and more stimulating since FB. Every new hot SM site is more stimulating than the last.

Being off that does wonders for me when I compare my thinking to others.

Others are welcome to have different experiences. I only talk for me.
Packed him.

200w (14).gif

Youre not wrong, but not all social media built the same. For one, my fam and friends aint on here. For two, this place doesnt have an algorithm.

And for 3, social media has gotten more and more stimulating since FB. Every new hot SM site is more stimulating than the last.

Being off that does wonders for me when I compare my thinking to others.

Others are welcome to have different experiences. I only talk for me.
There's different types of social media. You can always invite them lol

I'm getting off topic here but there are positives to social media like facebook, instagram, tiktok, snapchat though

There's different types of social media. You can always invite them lol

I'm getting off topic here but there are positives to social media like facebook, instagram, tiktok, snapchat though
This shit wild to me cause you ignoring the fuck out the obvious.

The algorithm is the problem. Zuckerberg and all them have to go on tv and answer questions to congress all because of the damage the algorithm did to society.

Ignoring SM is not having an algorithm feed me bs like in 5ths post on top of a million other things.

My sister in law is an incredible mother but recently she got off social media because she felt like she was a bad mother cause all the mom pages and influencers she followed on SM.

According to her now she feels way healthier about how she thinks about her motherhood.

Comparing a forum like ablackweb to that and saying well this is still SM is just you arguing to be arguing.

This shit wild to me cause you ignoring the fuck out the obvious.

The algorithm is the problem. Zuckerberg and all them have to go on tv and answer questions to congress all because of the damage the algorithm did to society.

Ignoring SM is not having an algorithm feed me bs like in 5ths post on top of a million other things.

My sister in law is an incredible mother but recently she got off social media because she felt like she was a bad mother cause all the mom pages and influencers she followed on SM.

According to her now she feels way healthier about how she thinks about her motherhood.

Comparing a forum like ablackweb to that and saying well this is still SM is just you arguing to be arguing.
You seem to have misunderstood from the beginning. I wasn't arguing with you

Reactions: GNS
I havent had any social media in over a decade. I feel like im the sanest most normal person in the world because of it.

Recently some people close to me also got off social media. Its crazy how fast their thinking about stuff has already changed.

The line of whats real and whats not has been blurred like crazy.
only sm I have is ig and im gettin closer and closer to deleting that bitch everyday lol. The wild part is even if you're not someone who thinks this dumb shit you have to think about it for the sake of ppl around you may think it. It's exhausting.

She needs to shut up. I am so glad I don’t have that mindset. I couldn’t even imagine thinking like that.

One more thing...it annoys me that the options for dating nowadays is either a walk in the park or a trendy steakhouse dinner, no in between. There are so many low to no cost options out there. People are just lazy.
Real shit…have had some great “dates” just off the strength of her texting “I gotta run a couple of errands, come with me?”

Back