Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it ok to joke with you today?

I'm not gonna tell another man how to respond to what he deems as disrespect.

I just take issues with niggas who go from thread to thread cracking jokes at others expense then when it's their turn to be the joke, they don't take too kind to it and start taking personal digs at folks.

And the niggas on this site got the fucking audacity to call me passive aggressive. Shit is comical af.

Who exactly are you talking about tho?

Maybe that's why someone might say you're passive aggressive.

5 pages it seems like you dancing around just naming names and getting to the heart of the issue.

🤷🏿‍♂️

Who exactly are you talking about tho?

Maybe that's why someone might say you're passive aggressive.

5 pages it seems like you dancing around just naming names and getting to the heart of the issue.

🤷🏿‍♂️
Listen brah, all I'm proposing is for anyone who's not in a joking mood on a particular day to just say that before hand so that people know, ok, they going through something and today might not be a good day to joke with them

These "name names" posts never do anything other than create entertainment for niggas with pom poms who get off on staying on the sidelines and not being in the game.

I know what passive aggressive is/means and 98% of the time it's used incorrectly on this site like a lot of other words usually used to describe something but that's for another thread.

I'm more annoyed by it's misuse vs being called that if anything but at either rate... Moving along

Listen brah, all I'm proposing is for anyone who's not in a joking mood on a particular day to just say that before hand so that people know, ok, they going through something and today might not be a good day to joke with them

These "name names" posts never do anything other than create entertainment for niggas with pom poms who get off on staying on the sidelines and not being in the game.

I know what passive aggressive is/means and 98% of the time it's used incorrectly on this site like a lot of other words usually used to describe something but that's for another thread.

I'm more annoyed by it's misuse vs being called that if anything but at either rate... Moving along
tenor.gif

I get what you're saying and you know I'm not really on that type of time with purposefully trying to stir beef up for entertainment on here. I despise that shit.

It just seemed like you had specific bones you wanted to pick and you might as well get it off your chest and name names. But if you really just speaking in general cool my mistake.

I get what you're saying and you know I'm not really on that type of time with purposefully trying to stir beef up for entertainment on here. I despise that shit.

It just seemed like you had specific bones you wanted to pick and you might as well get it off your chest and name names. But if you really just speaking in general cool my mistake.
Understood

It was just a thought, but I'll do you a solid. When the next time this happens, I'll bump this thread and tag that person so people can have a real time example

Deal? 🤝🏾

Back