Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it ok to joke with you today?

The bolded is real sucker shit. And it stifles the site. Niggas ain’t tryna contribute to threads about real-life shit cuz they too worried about bitch ass niggas poppin’ up 6 months later saying some fly shit about ya kid or ya spouse or ya upbringing or ya parents.

Niggas will throw a rock and hide their hands real quick and it's truly bitch made shit. There's a couple posters who for sure have done this and their reaction never fails to be something a hoe ass nigga would say.

whats funny is I can take roasting and talking shit all day

but I get aggravated af when coworkers come by w/ small talk and jokey jokes....like please fall terminally ill right now lmao
Facts lmao straight chris paul-ing

tenor.gif

This thread wasn't about CTB at all but there have been several instances where someone will be with the jokes and then when the spotlight is on them, then they get all serious and want to try and have a level of decorum

This thread wasn't about CTB at all but there have been several instances where someone will be with the jokes and then when the spotlight is on them, then they get all serious and want to try and have a level of decorum
Me and you can have disses back and forth but we can also joke back and forth. It's just a couple people on here where I don't want to joke with them and it's best for both parties to not even do that

Context clues, B. Plus @Chi-town B already outed himself.

Tighten up.
Having to use blues clues in a lowkey call out thread is nasty.....

But he is who he is.

I mean

Ceasar in here confessin too

then there's this

Niggas will throw a rock and hide their hands real quick and it's truly bitch made shit. There's a couple posters who for sure have done this and their reaction never fails to be something a hoe ass nigga would say.

so is it oochie wally or one mic?

cuz there seems to be a few

Nah i wouldnt log on here if i felt safe. The risk of being roasted or practicing my roasting is the entire reason I get on message boards.

Also movie, comicbooks, and music tho. Video Games too.

Back