Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it ok to joke with you today?

See I don't mind getting in a roast session but niggas on here do 2 things which is fucked up.

They get wild disrespectful because they don't agree about a topic and start calling people out their name.

Or they will take personal shit you been vulnerable about for the sake of positive discourse and use it to insult you which is fucking nasty.

I almost caught myself doing the latter yesterday but I chilled.

I don't mind the jokes but I don't like when people try to get into peoples real life personal shit to get their shit off.

I've found myself having to draw the line in the sand cause mfs on here try to cross those lines often. Once you get too far over that line it's just on sight for you which has led to some bullshit between me and one poster in particular where the shit just went too far and the jokes weren't really jokes anymore.

I was mad when niggas told me just ignore mfs but putting fools on that list is really therapeutic.

The bolded is real sucker shit. And it stifles the site. Niggas ain’t tryna contribute to threads about real-life shit cuz they too worried about bitch ass niggas poppin’ up 6 months later saying some fly shit about ya kid or ya spouse or ya upbringing or ya parents.

this the internet tho..............if you don't want to be surrounded by jackasses who may or may not say something disrespectful the internet might not be for you.

Also 99% of niggas here wouldn't say none of this shit in person so there's that
4010172_0.jpg

I do my best not to quote niggas cause they cry foul when they play with you and don’t like the response *ahem mod*

if we having real convo and you butt in with a low register joke to dumb down the convo. I’m going send you away likely disrespectfully

and niggas can’t have discourse w/o leading with insults so why bother

ultimately it’s words on a screen and if mods stay out the disputes or don’t catch feelings, shit be a lot smoother and niggas would have understandings amongst each other by now

I do my best not to quote niggas cause they cry foul when they play with you and don’t like the response *ahem mod*

if we having real convo and you butt in with a low register joke to dumb down the convo. I’m going send you away likely disrespectfully

and niggas can’t have discourse w/o leading with insults so why bother

ultimately it’s words on a screen and if mods stay out the disputes or don’t catch feelings, shit be a lot smoother and niggas would have understandings amongst each other by now
🤔

Speak your mind

i ain’t disrespectEd nobody the way I disrespectEd you

Only one I could’ve skipped cause you part of the sports bar fam and I was being sensitive

I respected you never outwardly catching feelings cause I aint wanna joke back with you

this ain’t about you

you Chicity w/o being a simp agitator

😆

I was just wondering why your initial post was mod specific. I think you answered it. I think

I don't take none of these niggaz seriously...

I might get caught up in a moment cuz it has my interest... But like I told niggaz before... Unless you sitting on my house, I refuse to take you seriously.

I'm okay to joke with any day, nothing anyone can really say to piss me off to the point of lashing out. Mostly because if I do get that way I internally concede I've lost and need to walk away before I speak ignorantly/call names/take jabs at etc.

Stepping outside the forum and fucking with people's walking life is fucked right up tho. Thank gawd those days are behind us.

Speak your mind

i ain’t disrespectEd nobody the way I disrespectEd you

Only one I could’ve skipped cause you part of the sports bar fam and I was being sensitive

I respected you never outwardly catching feelings cause I aint wanna joke back with you

this ain’t about you

you Chicity w/o being a simp agitator
Hey man, my occupation dont got nothing to do with it

Back