Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is he overreacting or she cheating?

At black bike week my bike stayed with someone lady on that back...
..good times 🤣

Yoooo….I remember one time my boy saw his girl on tha back of a nigga bike at Bike Week wearin’ tha bathing suit he bought her lol…he disappeared for like 2 hours and we saw him on tha balcony looking out at tha ocean lmao hahahahaha

When he finally came back downstairs he had shaved his head bald and taken his wife beater off talkin’ bout some “Fuck it!! I’m out here too!!”

I laughed an entire weekend at him…

LLS at seeing both sides to a situation that don't have another side.

She wrong and know she wrong but she still wants to do what she wants to do.

She can do exactly that all she wants just without him as her husband. Basically told that man riding on the back of bike is more important to her than him.

Yoooo….I remember one time my boy saw his girl on tha back of a nigga bike at Bike Week wearin’ tha bathing suit he bought her lol…he disappeared for like 2 hours and we saw him on tha balcony looking out at tha ocean lmao hahahahaha

When he finally came back downstairs he had shaved his head bald and taken his wife beater off talkin’ bout some “Fuck it!! I’m out here too!!”

I laughed an entire weekend at him…
Mannnnn I'm in fucking tears 😭😭😭😭😭

Black Bike week in Myrtle Beach broke up a lot of relationships LMAO. Mine included 😂😂😂

At black bike week my bike stayed with someone lady on that back...
..good times 🤣

Me and this platonic friend that use to go clubbin had a falling out over some shit like that. We were coming out of the club ready to go home. The club was in Raleigh and we lived in Chapel Hill. That's a bout a half hour drive. She saw some biker dudes and started getting all excited. The interaction went something like:

Biker Boy: Hey come hop on. I'll take you for a lil 30 min ride.
Her: Oh yeah. I'm in. *looks at me* Wait for me.
Me: Hold on, you want to take your half drunk ass off with a complete stranger on a 30 min. ride? I don't think that's a good idea.
Biker Boy: Who is he? You gonna let him tell you that you can't ride?
Her: He's like my lil bro. He can't tell me anything. I'm going.
Me: Well, if you go, I hope that 30 min ride is back to Chapel Hill cause I'm going home.
Her: Whatever. Just wait here for me.

So of course I left and went home to crash. She called me the next day heated talking about I left her stranded and that a real friend wouldn't have done that. She didn't talk to me for like 6 months after that.

LLS at seeing both sides to a situation that don't have another side.

She wrong and know she wrong but she still wants to do what she wants to do.

She can do exactly that all she wants just without him as her husband. Basically told that man riding on the back of bike is more important to her than him.
I can see both sides because of someone truly thinks their not doing anything wrong then don't think their doing anything wrong. I agree with the man in the situation without question but to act like I can't see other side would be a lie.

That's like of your girl walks in the house and leave you because your 2hrs of video game time is too much and you say you're not doing wrong you're just chilling playing a video game in the house.

Not and identical situation but similar I can see both sides.🤷🏾‍♂️

I can see both sides because of someone truly thinks their not doing anything wrong then don't think their doing anything wrong. I agree with the man in the situation without question but to act like I can't see other side would be a lie.

That's like of your girl walks in the house and leave you because your 2hrs of video game time is too much and you say you're not doing wrong you're just chilling playing a video game in the house.

Not and identical situation but similar I can see both sides.🤷🏾‍♂️

You have your view. I 100% can't see no other side to that situation.

To the bold that even close to be a good example
cmon-dude-cmon-man.gif

Look at ya'll reliving your glory days 😂

I agree that her actions were inappropriate since he let her know that he didn't like it the first time, but idk if it's worth going through a divorce.

I agree that her actions were inappropriate since he let her know that he didn't like it the first time, but idk if it's worth going through a divorce.

If you let your spouse know you find something inappropriate and your spouse just goes out and continues to do it with complete disregard for how you feel, that seems like divorce material to me. It will wind up happening at some point anyway if that pattern continues.

Why do you feel constant disrespect from a spouse isn't worth going through a divorce?

What the wife doing is beyond inappropriate to me since it's something that she was told by her husband actually is a form of cheating to him.

Back