Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Chivalry Dead? Ladies Are You Willing To Fight Your Own Battles?

She looked white, or possibly light skin mexican. So she probably just called her mom and told her how she lost her phone and ol boy didn't do anything
I was thinking the same thing. She probably hit him with the I thought black guys were tough or some shit too lol

In regards to the video the minute he got that close I would've stood up and got in front of her especially with how hostile he was acting. He definitely looked like something was off but I can't sit there and let my girl be targeted like that. If I get beat I get beat but I'm going down swinging <>

Last edited:
They both weak. They both should've took off on his ass. This is why I can't date a nigga softer than me.

She looked like she froze up herself.
She was probably scared, how could she not be? It's scary just being on a train let alone on a train with hostile people pacing around in front of you, smacking your own stuff or your hand. Pssshh I couldn't do it

She was probably scared, how could she not be? It's scary just being on a train let alone on a train with hostile people pacing around in front of you, smacking your own stuff or your hand. Pssshh I couldn't do it
One thing about living in NY possibility of that happening on a train always leaves you prepared.

Go for the low blow like Flair

Lol
nah-man.gif

Back