Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Chivalry Dead? Ladies Are You Willing To Fight Your Own Battles?

Umm never been in that situation but I imagine I'd be pretty pissed if dude snatched or smacked my phone outta my hand with my dude right there and he don't do or say nothing. Then again, dude in the video looked real shook like he was gonna lose his life if he retaliated. Prolly best they both let that one go.

This guy totally disrespected him by disrespecting her. Who wants to be wit a man who cant defend her lol? Dude was way too shook. Mane... you can't let ppl violate you like that. And it goes both ways. There is no way ima let another female knock my man's phone out of his hand without some tyoe of confrontation whether it be verbal or physical. Boy we gon put you in some karate classes bc this don't make any sense lmao.

Phone-smacking nigga is the equivalent of an urban gravedigger.

Bruh been on his feet all-day; taking shit from people; and ready to go to sleep, and someone stupid enough to fuck with this man?

C'mon man.

My reflexes wouldn't allow me to sit there and look shook. I'm taking off on dude for disrespecting me and slapping the monkey shit outta my bf for being a pussy. Then I'll finish it off by becoming single.

My reflexes wouldn't allow me to sit there and look shook. I'm taking off on dude for disrespecting me and slapping the monkey shit outta my bf for being a pussy. Then I'll finish it off by becoming single.
You bold lol

I was scared just watching that video, no way I'm fighting dude

:shittt:

Back