Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Chivalry Dead? Ladies Are You Willing To Fight Your Own Battles?

El, I woulda just had to die that day....

And I'm totally okay with that
I hear you but I don't think lady Du would want that :( she'd appreciate but cmon. Is it really worth all that?

If dude is actually threatening your wife that's one thing but he didn't touch her. Maybe her finger lol but idk I'd feel bad if you defended yourself/your woman and it went all bad

I hear you but I don't think lady Du would want that :( she'd appreciate but cmon. Is it really worth all that?

If dude is actually threatening your wife that's one thing but he didn't touch her. Maybe her finger lol but idk I'd feel bad if you defended yourself/your woman and it went all bad
Death before dishonor
hands_zps9bajinhk.png

@Dupacalypse how would you handle this:gtfoh:
No self snitch, but my blade would have been ready before he even hit her phone....

If some one was recording, I'd be done.... it sucks that you could lose it all that quick, but yea they'd have me in for life off some shit like that

No self snitch, but my blade would have been ready before he even hit her phone....

If some one was recording, I'd be done.... it sucks that you could lose it all that quick, but yea they'd have me in for life off some shit like that

It's not illegal to caring a knife?????

Ell I am who I am, it's just my nature.

You want to see me risk it all in the blink of an eye?.....put your hands on my wife.

I'm at peace with that too

Ladies you might see this different and maybe it was already said, but I would've taken that as a direct offense to me . My soul wouldn't allow me to let that slide. Homie would've got dealt with immediately...

Back