Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Is Beta a COON?

test

Is Beta a coon?

• Total voters
I'm not saying you're wrong, but let's be clear what you mean.

It's true that a lot of black people with means don't want to live next to poor black people, but that doesn't have anything to do with being uppity or being out of the struggle. That has everything to do with wanting to protect what you've achieved and your family. If I grew up around drugs and crime and somehow managed to escape it, why would I want to take my family right back to it? That in itself is not ananti-black.

Why are you instantly associating poor black family with drugs and crime tho?

My mind went to loud and possible chance of ignorance.

How did you get to poor black family = drugs and crime?

Why are you instantly associating poor black family with drugs and crime tho?

My mind went to loud and possible chance of ignorance.

How did you get to poor black family = drugs and crime?

Poor black areas in the U.S. are disproportionately high in drugs and crime. That's just a fact. There are plenty of sociological and historical reasons from that, but that doesn't change reality.

Nobody is moving from poor black area because of loudness. You can find plenty of loud mutha fuckas in the middle-class black areas.

It's true that a lot of black people with means don't want to live next to poor black people, but that doesn't have anything to do with being uppity or being out of the struggle. That has everything to do with wanting to protect what you've achieved and your family. If I grew up around drugs and crime and somehow managed to escape it, why would I want to take my family right back to it? That in itself is not anti-black.
I get that... But if every word out your mouth is tearing down the exact shit you came from, like it's not possible for anything good to come from it.... And you're literally a walking example that it can.... It comes off as.... Coonish.

Oh you can make it out, but everything and everybody else is shit??

Not you particularly... But that's the energy from a lotta those arguments when the word gets thrown around

Many of those with try hard to help or pull up those without or less than.

Some people just can’t see it because they assume those “with” are talking down on them because that’s what they want to hear to justify how they see things.

And some don’t know what he’ll looks like.

So if a person doesn’t do all they can and are open to pulling their family out of this struggle, are they not just as much of a coon for knowingly allowing their family to suffer because of pride or shame?
Case in point. It comes off as you're speaking from a place of superiority. How you know them people not doing all they can? Shit is hard enough just to survive for some folk. But you're so distant from that lifestyle, that your commentary sounds like a complaint. And nobody tryna hear that shit
So they call you a coon.

I don't use the word. So don't get mad at me. But they be lighting your rich ass up

Poor black areas in the U.S. are disproportionately high in drugs and crime. That's just a fact. There are plenty of sociological and historical reasons from that, but that doesn't change reality.

Nobody is moving from poor black area because of loudness. You can find plenty of loud mutha fuckas in the middle-class black areas.
Yes poor black areas are disproportionately have high crime rates wnd drug use. I still don't understand how that correlates to the average black family being involved in crime and drugs. That's a silly reach and no one said anyone was moving from poor black areas because of loudness I said that's the first place my mind would go when thinking about a poor black family moving next door. That they might be loud and ignorant.

But aight lol.

I get that... But if every word out your mouth is tearing down the exact shit you came from, like it's not possible for anything good to come from it.... And you're literally a walking example that it can.... It comes off as.... Coonish.

Oh you can make it out, but everything and everybody else is shit??

Not you particularly... But that's the energy from a lotta those arguments when the word gets thrown around

I agree with all that. You can move to somewhere safer for your family without trashing everything and everyone in the place you left.

Yes poor black areas are disproportionately have high crime rates wnd drug use. I still don't understand how that correlates to the average black family being involved in crime and drugs. That's a silly reach and no one said anyone was moving from poor black areas because of loudness I said that's the first place my mind would go when thinking about a poor black family moving next door. That they might be loud and ignorant.

But aight lol.

Who said anything about the average black family being involved in crime and drugs. We were specifically talking about black people with means not wanting to associate with the hood or hood shit. When black people in the DC suburbs hear about black people moving from DC to the area, they aren't afraid that it will get loud. They may not want that to happen either, but the fear is that the crime will follow because that's what has happened in the past.

You're on here trying to catch me with a gotcha based on speculation. I'm responding to Du's statements based on the reality of what's happening right now in certain areas.

Case in point. It comes off as you're speaking from a place of superiority. How you know them people not doing all they can? Shit is hard enough just to survive for some folk. But you're so distant from that lifestyle, that your commentary sounds like a complaint. And nobody tryna hear that shit
So they call you a coon.

I don't use the word. So don't get mad at me. But they be lighting your rich ass up
Maybe what people hear is frustration. I see the resources available taking and watch others take it without a fight.

You telling me if someone is saying they want more and I’m trying to show them how to get more, I’d be called a coon because I see more complaining than action?

Lighting my rich ass up doesn’t dj shit for a persons situation. If using words to attack me makes people feel better, cool. Then what? Did they apply what I presented or just talk?

So is helping also associated with cooning?
Over the years, my “rich ass” has been in pms and answering pms and doing my part to bring people up.

So words or actions.
Coon sounds good , but applied wrong.

Last edited:

It's true that a lot of black people with means don't want to live next to poor black people, but that doesn't have anything to do with being uppity or being out of the struggle. That has everything to do with wanting to protect what you've achieved and your family. If I grew up around drugs and crime and somehow managed to escape it, why would I want to take my family right back to it? That in itself is not anti-black.

I don't want to play semantics. That's what you said. But it's okay.

I agree with all that. You can move to somewhere safer for your family without trashing everything and everyone in the place you left.

Who said anything about the average black family being involved in crime and drugs. We were specifically talking about black people with means not wanting to associate with the hood or hood shit. When black people in the DC suburbs hear about black people moving from DC to the area, they aren't afraid that it will get loud. They may not want that to happen either, but the fear is that the crime will follow because that's what has happened in the past.

You're on here trying to catch me with a gotcha based on speculation. I'm responding to Du's statements based on the reality of what's happening right now in certain areas.

I don't want to play semantics. That's what you said. But it's okay.

Show me exactly in that quote where I said the average black family is involved with drugs and crime. Bro, you're reading some shit that isn't there. I was talking about what's associated with poor black areas not every family in those areas hence the statement about getting away and then going back.

At the end of the day, it sounds like he’s tired of fuck shit from low life destructive niggas. Not black people.

What is he saying blow up?
Shitty places where people get hurt or breeds fuckery.

Extreme but i get it.

The mlk thing. That should be a talking point and not a judging point. Why can’t we talk about something without making it who the person is? If y’all want to say it shouldn’t be said, then a lot of y’all should stfu, cuz a lot of shit shouldn’t be said.

Hate you niggas

At the end of the day, it sounds like he’s tired of fuck shit from low life destructive niggas. Not black people.

What is he saying blow up?
Shitty places where people get hurt or breeds fuckery.

Extreme but i get it.

The mlk thing. That should be a talking point and not a judging point. Why can’t we talk about something without making it who the person is? If y’all want to say it shouldn’t be said, then a lot of y’all should stfu, cuz a lot of shit shouldn’t be said.

Hate you niggas
A man who fought for the rights of black people and coon shouldn't be in the same sentence so no it's not a talking point

Back