Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Is Beta a COON?

test

Is Beta a coon?

• Total voters
Maybe what people hear is frustration. I see the resources available taking and watch others take it without a fight.

You telling me if someone is saying they want more and I’m trying to show them how to get more, I’d be called a coon because I see more complaining than action?

Lighting my rich ass up doesn’t dj shit for a persons situation. If using words to attack me makes people feel better, cool. Then what? Did they apply what I presented or just talk?

So is helping also associated with cooning?
Over the years, my “rich ass” has been in pms and answering pms and doing my part to bring people up.

So words or actions.
Coon sounds good , but applied wrong.
Again, who assigned you as the ambassador of helping niggaz out, by telling them what they need to be doing?

It's coming from a place of smugness that creates resentment

See how you skipped the other stuff?

That’s my point.

Picking and choosing to prove a point.

How’s that helping anyone?
And my point is your frustration is creating resentment. Cuz it's like you blaming niggaz for not being you. That shit ain't always gonna be received well

Again, who assigned you as the ambassador of helping niggaz out, by telling them what they need to be doing?

It's coming from a place of smugness that creates resentment
No one assigned me anything.

So should a person in my position say fuck it, I got mine?
It’s a whole lot easier.

Yet , we looking at those that try to help as the problem. Looking for any reason to say a person ain’t qualified.

Then also say, no one is helping.

Then also say, we want reparations from white people who don’t want you higher than they can see you.

Your stance is sounding more like hate than logic. Cuz if I wanted to be a manager and someone can help me become that, why would I place obstacles in their way slowing them from helping me?

Either niggas want help or don’t. Crazy that people gotta convince people they are here to help.
Same shit with Obamacare.

Smdh

How many threads in here have I created to bring us up vs what you created?

Let’s get into it.

Once was highly active in the stock thread, business section, talked about life insurance, child custody….but niggas light me up? And that makes me the issue?

But the McRib is back helps what? Wrestling helps what?

What we doing here?

No one assigned me anything.

So should a person in my position say fuck it, I got mine?
It’s a whole lot easier.

Yet , we looking at those that try to help as the problem. Looking for any reason to say a person ain’t qualified.

Then also say, no one is helping.

Then also say, we want reparations from white people who don’t want you higher than they can see you.

Your stance is sounding more like hate than logic. Cuz if I wanted to be a manager and someone can help me become that, why would I place obstacles in their way slowing them from helping me?

Either niggas want help or don’t. Crazy that people gotta convince people they are here to help.
Same shit with Obamacare.

Smdh
I'm just offering you perspective bruh

I've never once called you a coon, and I personally don't think you're a coon. But because I offer you a different perspective that can shed light on why others may feel that way, I get called a hater??

You called me a hater for trying to help you see some shit just like others have called you a coon for trying to help them see some shit..

It's all perspective buddy... Stop projecting.. I'm not your enemy. Fight the good fight 💪🏿

I'm just offering you perspective bruh

I've never once called you a coon, and I personally don't think you're a coon. But because I offer you a different perspective that can shed light on why others may feel that way, I get called a hater??

You called me a hater for trying to help you see some shit just like others have called you a coon for trying to help them see some shit..

It's all perspective buddy... Stop projecting.. I'm not your enemy. Fight the good fight 💪🏿
Ok, my fault. But sometimes it seems that way. You pointing out me getting lit up while niggas need help fixing they credit to me is crazy. Are you up in them threads calling out my info or where it’s wrong or just how people take it?

Tell me, if someone said you was about to get jumped, does the perspective matter? Or are you ready to sock niggas out?

You want to help? How about state it as helping them understand as you point to me. It goes both ways.

Like I can visit 100+ cities and never touch you US again. Why would I not want that option for those that look like me? So perspective? Yea. I’m not the barometer but I have no issue supporting those who are better than me but ain’t found their way yet.

How I say it and how people hear it, who’s the translator? Or will we continue to say what’s wrong with how I’m saying what’s wrong in the wrong way?

Can be seen as an obstacle at the end of the day.

At the end of the day, it sounds like he’s tired of fuck shit from low life destructive niggas. Not black people.

What is he saying blow up?
Shitty places where people get hurt or breeds fuckery.

Extreme but i get it.

The mlk thing. That should be a talking point and not a judging point. Why can’t we talk about something without making it who the person is? If y’all want to say it shouldn’t be said, then a lot of y’all should stfu, cuz a lot of shit shouldn’t be said.

Hate you niggas

Look so what about MLK is coonish? Also destroying Chicago will not end gang violence. They can just move. But social issues don’t matter just destroy the hood and poverty goes away.

Is it not the same as being pro black and dealing with white women thread just on a different level?

Why can we talk about it there then depending on who’s the topic, change up?

It’s not lol. This like white folks asking if Muhammad was a pedophile or saying Hesus was gay. You were just saying we shit on black men but what is this?

Look so what about MLK is coonish? Also destroying Chicago will not end gang violence. They can just move. But social issues don’t matter just destroy the hood and poverty goes away.
It’s not about the hood, poverty, or chicago. Pretending like niggas ain’t killing us off is more of an issue .

Mlk is not a coin, it’s about discussion,

It’s ok tk hear out someone’s differing views. It’s a question, not an in stone statement.

We should be more mentality flexible.
This is the angle the white people use to attack our blind spots.

Banter, discussion, dialogue.

We are too quick to shut shit off and slow to support then wonder why umar exists.

It’s not lol. This like white folks asking if Muhammad was a pedophile or saying Hesus was gay. You were just saying we shit on black men but what is this?
Still a question to spark dialogue.

He doesn’t strike me as a man who sees the man as a coon. He’s presenting a question.

Yes, if he said he IS a coon, then this is a different conversation. Then it’s shitting on black men.

It’s not about the hood, poverty, or chicago. Pretending like niggas ain’t killing us off is more of an issue .

Mlk is not a coin, it’s about discussion,

It’s ok tk hear out someone’s differing views. It’s a question, not an in stone statement.

We should be more mentality flexible.
This is the angle the white people use to attack our blind spots.

Banter, discussion, dialogue.

We are too quick to shut shit off and slow to support then wonder why umar exists.

You just stayed it’s not a discussion bro. Look if you want to talk about the star if the black community then do it man. I know you’re mainly gonna talk about helping and niggas being ungrateful. I know Sony don’t like non suburban black people. I don’t think y’all are actual coons. And bro stop acting like black oeople are against learning knowledge and peace. Y’all talk like it’s only two types of blacks

Back